The Tri-Valley is a great place for celebrating Halloween! You can find Haunted Houses, Craft Festivals, Pumpkin Patches and Ghost Tours! There are numerous events for all ages of trick-or-treat fun.
Here are just a few of the events going on this week:
- Pirates of Emerson – The Pirates of Emerson Haunted Theme Park is a local annual tradition at the Alameda County Fairgrounds that delights kids and adults alike with their spooky yet entertaining attractions every October. Enjoy no less than 5 haunted attractions: the Pirates of Emerson, the Mental Maze, the Cursed Cavern, Demonic Voodoo, and the Haunted. Other spooktacular activities include a Misfortune Teller, Boneball, Emerson’s Oddities, Frightmare Sideshow, and many more! For more information or to buy tickets visit Pirates of Emerson.
- Downtown Pleasanton Brew Crawl – Downtown merchants and local breweries join together for a night of adult trick-or-treating. Participants will sample a variety of craft beer and tasty bites at locations on and around Main Street. To add to the festive Halloween spirit of this event, guests are encouraged to wear costumes.
- Danville Livery Pumpkin Jubilee – Bring the kids for a FREE afternoon of trick-or-treating and family fun at the annual Pumpkin Jubilee! Enjoy pumpkin carving, face painting, balloon artistry, strolling entertainment, arts & crafts and so much more! Saturday, October 24th, from 11AM – 3PM. Danville Livery
- Danville Crafts Festival – The best local Fall craft event of the season – the 2015 Danville Fall Crafts Festival. In its 24th year, the Festival features quality arts and crafts displays, a fabulous glass pumpkin patch, a children’s costume parade, ‘Safe’ Tricker-Treating, classic cars, great music and the best food this side of Mount Diablo! Saturday & Sunday, October 24 & 25.
- Ghosts of Dublin Tour – Brace yourself for a shocking glimpse into Dublin’s past including a flashlight cemetery tour. Though the “ghosts” aren’t likely to haunt your nightmares, we guarantee you’ll never look at Dublin the same way again.
Joan’s Farm & Pumpkin Patch – If you are looking for a fun trip with your family, visit Joan’s Farm in Livermore. They have an amazing Pumpkin Patch, farm animals, fort maze, hay rides and much more! For details visit Joan's Farm