The Tri-Valley is a great place for celebrating Halloween! You can find Haunted Houses, Craft Festivals, Pumpkin Patches and Ghost Tours! There are numerous events for all ages of trick-or-treat fun. Here are just a few of the events going on this week:
- Pirates of Emerson – The Pirates of Emerson Haunted Theme Park is a local annual tradition at the Alameda County Fairgrounds that delights kids and adults alike with their spooky yet entertaining attractions every October. Enjoy no less than 5 haunted attractions: the Pirates of Emerson, the Mental Maze, the Cursed Cavern, Demonic Voodoo, and the Haunted. Other spooktacular activities include a Misfortune Teller, Boneball, Emerson’s Oddities, Frightmare Sideshow, and many more! For more information or to buy tickets visit http://www.piratesofemerson.com/.
- Downtown Pleasanton Brew Crawl – Downtown merchants and local breweries join together for a night of adult trick-or-treating. Participants will sample a variety of craft beer and tasty bites at locations on and around Main Street. To add to the festive Halloween spirit of this event, guests are encouraged to wear costumes. For a link to buy tickets and to see a list of the participating breweries and restaurants go to www.pleasantondowntown.net.
- Danville Livery Pumpkin Jubilee – Bring the kids for a FREE afternoon of trick-or-treating and family fun at the annual Pumpkin Jubilee! Enjoy pumpkin carving, face painting, balloon artistry, strolling entertainment, arts & crafts and so much more! Saturday, October 24th, from 11AM – 3PM. http://www.danvillelivery.com/events/
- Danville Crafts Festival – The best local Fall craft event of the season – the 2015 Danville Fall Crafts Festival. In its 24th year, the Festival features quality arts and crafts displays, a fabulous glass pumpkin patch, a children’s costume parade, ‘Safe’ Tricker-Treating, classic cars, great music and the best food this side of Mount Diablo! Saturday & Sunday, October 24 & 25. For maps and information visit http://www.danvillefallcraftsfestival.com/
- Ghosts of Dublin Tour – Brace yourself for a shocking glimpse into Dublin’s past including a flashlight cemetery tour. Though the “ghosts” aren’t likely to haunt your nightmares, we guarantee you’ll never look at Dublin the same way again. For tickets & information visit http://www.dublin.ca.gov/DocumentCenter/View/12241
- Joan’s Farm & Pumpkin Patch – If you are looking for a fun trip with your family, visit Joan’s Farm in Livermore. They have an amazing Pumpkin Patch, farm animals, fort maze, hay rides and much more! For details visit http://www.joansfarm.com/