Stately and enchanting, this gorgeous custom home features 5 bedrooms with 4 full baths and 2 partial baths in an open floor plan. The elegant formal living room features a welcoming gas fireplace, and the spacious formal dining room provides extraordinary ambiance for more formal meals. The stately office off the foyer is adorned with built-in lighted shelving. The state of the art kitchen is ideal for gourmet cooking, with stunning slab granite counters, Wolf 6-burner gas stove & ovens, and a grand center island. The cozy nook area looks out onto fabulous views of the rear yard, and the expansive family room off the kitchen is ideal for relaxing by the fire, watching TV, or video gaming. The downstairs also features the spectacular master bedroom with cozy fireplace, along with an inviting bath area soaked in natural light, with a large walk-in closet, lavish soaking tub, and separate shower. There is an additional bedroom suite downstairs, along with a powder bath and spacious laundry room with access to the outdoor pool area. Off the kitchen is a fabulous bonus/game room with private half bath. Upstairs you will find a large bedroom suite with remodeled bath, along with 2 additional secondary bedrooms with a shared remodeled Jack ‘N Jill Bath. Enjoy a beautifully landscaped rear yard with built-in stainless BBQ that is perfect for entertaining. Enjoy hours of summertime fun in your sparkling pool & spa, or relax with family and friends while barbequing on your built-in BBQ. The scenic rear yard backs to the Pleasanton Ridge open space, and there is a viewing platform on top of the hill to enjoy sweeping views of the open space and valley. This fabulous home has easy commute access to 680 and the ACE Train, and is located just minutes from downtown Pleasanton and award winning schools, along with the Pleasanton Ridge open space. The serene setting has a country feel, with rolling hills and open spaces all around you, yet features a well-manicured neighborhood of custom homes. Welcome Home!
Contact Us for More Information or a Private Showing
Our home on Rockford Place has been a delight! We love the setting here, with the rolling hills, wide open spaces, and abundant trees. It is so quiet and peaceful. It feels like we are living in the country, but in a really upscale neighborhood. It is like the best of both worlds. And it is so accessible to schools, shopping, and commute routes. It is truly the best location in Pleasanton!
Our home is a entertainer’s delight! We love formal entertaining in our living room and dining room. We can easily accommodate dozens of guests comfortably. We love the traditional style of our kitchen… we have prepared many a gourmet meal for family and friends here. Our appliances are all state of the art, yet really blend into the traditional elements that we love. We are especially fond of our huge center island, which is so functional. And we never get tired of the stunning views of the yard through the picture windows in the nook and the family room. And our master bedroom has been a delight… spacious, private, and elegant. And the marble master bath with the jetted soaking tub is a favorite place to relax and unwind. And the floor plan is so flexible… with 5 bedrooms plus our office and the bonus/game room, which our kids used constantly for sleepovers or just to hang out.
And then there is our yard… it is so private and beautiful. We love the stately oak tree in front, and the abundant trees in back. Behind us is the Pleasanton Ridge open space, with miles of hiking trails. And we have spent countless hours enjoying our pool and spa with family and friends on those hot summer days. Perhaps our favorite memories are hanging out in our rear yard at dusk and enjoying a glass of wine or BBQ while watching the birds soar and the deer roam. It has such a country feel, yet we are close to everything. We are really going to miss our home! We hope you love it as much as we did.
Pleasanton – Oak Tree Farms
$1,600,000 to $2,500,000
Oak Tree Farms is a stately custom home development in West Pleasanton along Foothill Road, at the foot of the Pleasanton Ridge Open Space. Lots are very large, and range from .75 acres to over an acre, with homes that range from 4000 sq ft to well over 7000 sq ft. The lots are mostly flat, and many back directly to open space. It is the last Pleasanton development heading South before Sunol. This gorgeous neighborhood is elegant and timeless, with a pastoral, country feel along with captivating views of the Pleasanton Ridge.
The homes are newer, and typically well appointed with the latest in custom home amenities. There are 3 and 4 car garages. Many of the homes along Foothill Road are single story.
Oak Tree Farms School Information:
Here are the designated schools for the Oak Tree Farms neighborhood. Click on the school name to go to the school’s web site.
- Elementary School: Pheobe Hearst Elementary
- Middle School: Pleasanton Middle School
- High School: Foothill High School
Oak Tree Farms HOA Information:
There is no HOA for Oak Tree Farms
Why Buyers Like Oak Tree Farms:
- Large, mostly flat lots
- Elegant custom homes
- Scenic, pastoral setting at the foot of the Pleasanton Ridge
- Great commute access, especially to I-680
- Adjacent to Pleasanton Ridge Regional Park with miles of hiking and mountain bike trails
Active, Pending, and Sold Properties in Oak Tree Farms
Pleasanton Community Info
Pleasanton – Small Town Charm in a Major Suburban City
As a vibrant suburban city of over 60,000 residents, Pleasanton has managed to retain its small town charm and character. Indeed, its downtown area boasts an impressive array of restaurants, cafes, antique and specialty shops, and boutiques that give Pleasanton that special sense of community. Indeed, residents, locals, and tourists make a habit of visiting downtown Pleasanton, whether to dine, shop at the weekly farmer’s market, enjoy the Friday night Concert in the Park series, relax at the monthly street parties, or attend the various other street fairs and events. Downtown Pleasanton is truly the heart of the community.
But Pleasanton has much more to offer than a quaint downtown. Pleasanton is a bustling city in the fast growing Tri-Valley region. It has Stoneridge Mall, a major regional shopping mall featuring Nordstrom’s, Macy’s, Penny’s, Sears, and all the major mall retailers, as well as a brand new Cheesecake Factory and P.F. Chang’s restaurant. Pleasanton is also home to Hacienda Business Park , one of the largest business parks in the western United States , with Fortune 500 and regional tenants such as Oracle, AT & T, Robert Half, Sun Microsystems, and more. Pleasanton is home to the Alameda County Fairgrounds, home of the county fair which runs in late June to early July, as well as special events almost every weekend, including The Good Guys classic car show, Home & Garden shows, and Boat shows to name a few. There is also ValleyCare Medical Center, a major medical center, as well as a Kaiser Permanente Clinic.
Pleasanton boasts some of the best public schools in the Bay Area, as well as two highly regarded high schools in Foothill High and Amador Valley High. Equally as impressive are the numerous parks that populate the city. The crown jewel is the Pleasanton Sports Park, which contains over 28 youth and adult sports fields. It is a hub of activity, with games & tournaments ongoing on a regular basis.
In terms of housing, Pleasanton offers a wide range of options, from condos and townhouse developments at the lower end of the spectrum, to mid range tract homes in well-kept neighborhoods, to an impressive array of higher end and luxury home developments. Indeed, the luxury home neighborhoods in Pleasanton are highly regarded and much sought after, including Golden Eagle Estates in the West Pleasanton hills to Ruby Hill, a gated golf community and private country club in the wine growing region on the Eastern edge of Pleasanton. There are many housing options available for every budget. And housing has been an excellent investment in Pleasanton historically, with steady appreciation and strong demand.
While it offers all of the modern conveniences and amenities you would hope to find in a large suburban city, Pleasanton retains its small town charm and character. No wonder Pleasanton is one of the most desirable cities to live in the Bay Area.
Market Stats for Pleasanton
- 5 Bedrooms plus bonus room & office/library
- 4 full baths and 2 half baths
- Approx. 4700 sq ft (per public records)
- Dramatic foyer with designer light fixture
- Beautiful arched glass entry door
- Gleaming hardwood floors throughout most of the downstairs
- Elegant living room with marble fireplace
- Spacious dining room with designer chandelier
- Stately office off the entry with French doors, lighted built-in shelving, and arched window
- Huge breakfast nook with French door to rear yard, picture windows to enjoy the view, and designer chandelier
- Gourmet kitchen with traditional cabinets, slab granite counters with custom tile backsplash with mosaic, professional stainless appliance package with Wolf six burner gas stove and double gas oven plus grill, custom hood, apron sink. designer crystal light fixtures, recessed lights, built-in microwave, wine cooler, stainless dishwasher plus dual compartment dishwasher, handsome furniture style Miele refrigerator & freezer, and pantry with leaded door
- Large family room with designer ceiling fan, recessed lights, built-in speakers and corner stone fireplace
- Decorative designer wall sconces in downstairs hallway
- Downstairs powder bath featuring custom tile flooring, with designer vanity, light fixture, and mirror.
- Luxurious downstairs master bedroom suite with French doors opening to the patio, and designer ceiling fan
- Inviting master bath with marble floor & tub surrounds, oversized marble shower, dual vanities with designer fixtures, and expansive walk in closet
- Additional downstairs bedroom suite includes arched window, ceiling fan, and private bath with honed marble flooring and vanity top, designer vanity, designer mirror and fixture, and tub over shower with ceramic tile surrounds
- Upstairs bedroom suite with ceiling fan, remodeled bath with marble floor & tub surrounds, and designer mirror & light fixture
- Two additional large bedrooms upstairs with ceiling fans and shared bath with marble flooring and marble tub over shower surrounds, glass subway tile inlay, and two separate designer vanities with designer mirror, fixture and marble tops.
- Spacious laundry room with sink, abundant storage and door to rear yard for access to the pool
- Bonus room off the kitchen with ceiling fan, and half bath with custom tile floor and designer pedestal sink & mirror
- Other designer features include designer baseboard crown molding, French doors to the office, two panel colonial style solid wood interior doors, alarm system, soft water conditioner, central vacuum system, fire sprinklers, two zone heating and air, plantation shutters, 2 tone designer paint, new designer carpeting, ceiling light fixtures & fans in all bedrooms, soft close cabinets, and more
- 2 zone heating & air conditioning
- Large private 1.1 acre cul-de-sac lot backs to open space
- Gorgeous rear yard with aggregate patio, built-in stone and brick stainless steel barbecue, sparkling pool and spa, incredible view of the hills and open space to the rear, separate utility area with pavers, and panoramic views from viewing area on top of the hill
- 4 car extra deep attached garage with storage closet
- Gorgeous heritage oak in front yard
- Awesome commute location with easy access to I-680 and the ACE Train
- Just minutes from award winning schools, shopping, downtown Pleasanton, and the Pleasanton Ridge regional park with miles of hiking trails
This fabulous custom home exudes grace and elegance. It features the finest in contemporary amenities, including a spacious, open floor plan, state of the art kitchen and baths, and designer accents and finishes throughout. Featuring a quiet, secluded country setting, this wonderful home is just minutes from schools and downtown Pleasanton. This home offers California living at its best!
The elegant foyer welcomes you to this gorgeous home, with gleaming hardwood floors and a designer chandelier. Off the foyer is a stately office with double French doors and built-in lighted bookcases. A wonderful place to work from the comfort of your own home
This elegant formal living room offers an intimate setting for formal get-togethers. The cozy fireplace will warm you on frosty evenings, and offers a stunning view of the front yard.
The spacious formal dining room can accommodate large gatherings of family and friends, and features a fabulous designer fixture
This grand kitchen is a gourmet’s dream, and blends traditional charm with the finest in modern amenities. It features gorgeous slab granite counters, and state of the art professional stainless appliances, including a gorgeous Wolf 6-burner gas range/oven unit, wine refrigerator, and furniture-style built in refrigerator & freezer. The over-sized center island creates a generous workspace as well as a place for friends to gather while you are preparing meals. The antique cabinetry offers old world charm, and the cozy breakfast nook enjoys captivating views of the rear yard and open space.
The spacious family room features a cozy stone fireplace for those chilly winter nights, and a breakfast bar opening to the kitchen. This is a perfect place to watch TV with family or friends, or unwind after dinner.
The luxurious downstairs master suite is a glorious retreat, and offers spectacular views of the rear yard, with French doors leading to the rear patio & BBQ area. The rich marble master bath features a jetted soaking tub for the ultimate in relaxation, separate oversized shower, dual vanities, lovely antique light fixtures, and expansive walk-in closet
The private bedroom suite downstairs with includes a well-designed private bath. There is a spacious laundry room with sink and access to the pool area, and functional powder bath in the downstairs hallway. The bonus room off the kitchen is perfect as a game room or teen hangout, and offers both flexibility and functionality
Upstairs you will find three additional bedrooms. One is a suite with private bath, while the other 2 bedrooms share a Jack ‘n Jill bath with separate vanities. Two of three bedrooms boast convenient walk-in closets. Each bath is functional and inviting, with marble flooring and beautifully crafted vanities.
The elegant exterior creates a special ambiance. The manicured, private 1.1 acre yard features a sparkling pool, spa, and professional landscaping. It includes a stone & brick built-in BBQ, ample lawn area, and views of the oak-studded open space to the rear. The side yard is large enough for a small basketball court, or storage area. With ample privacy and a country setting, this fabulous yard is a perfect place to swim, relax with friends and family, and enjoy the extensive views of the hills and surrounding open space.