Imagine a stately luxury home in an incredible neighborhood nestled in the hills. Imagine gleaming hardwood floors and rich designer finishes throughout. Imagine dramatic columns and soaring ceilings bathed in light. Imagine a state of the art kitchen with all of the modern amenities. Imagine an open floor plan designed for modern living. Imagine a luxurious master suite with a cozy fireplace and enchanting bath with views. Welcome Home!
Visit www.MollerRanchEstate.com for detailed information and video.
Gorgeous 5 Bedroom Moller Ranch Home with Designer Upgrades
Graceful and elegant, this Moller Ranch home features 5 bedrooms and 3 baths with an open floor plan. The stunning foyer boasts huge columns and checkerboard marble flooring with soaring volume ceilings and abundant windows. The elegant formal living room is bathed in light, and features a cast fireplace for those chilly nights. The formal dining room is a masterpiece, with a designer fixture and views of the yard. The incredible open kitchen is ideal for gourmet cooking, with stunning slab granite counters, center island with gas range, and Sub-Zero built-in refrigerator. The cozy nook area looks out onto the fabulous rear yard, and the spacious family room off the kitchen is perfect for relaxing by the fire and watching TV. The downstairs also boasts a bedroom and full bath, along with a spacious laundry room with sink.
Upstairs you will find a lovely master bedroom with stunning views, along with a gas fireplace, wet bar, and large walk-in closet. The inviting master bath is immersed in light, and features a jetted soaking tub, separate shower, split dual vanities with granite, and marble flooring. There are 3 additional secondary bedrooms upstairs, along with a functional hall bath and loft area.
Enjoy hours of sun or entertaining in the private rear yard with tile & slate patio and relaxing water feature. The expedient location is close to award winning schools, parks, shopping, and Stoneridge Mall. It has exceptional commute access to I-680 & I-580, and is walking distance to BART. The fabulous Moller Ranch neighborhood is upscale and well manicured, and is nestled in the hills of West Pleasanton surrounded by rolling hills and open space with trails. Welcome Home!
Contact Us for More Information or a Private Showing
Google Street View
Our home on Moller Ranch Drive has been a delight! We love the setting here, with the rolling hills, wooded open space, and top of the hill location. It is so quiet and peaceful. It feels like we are living in the country, but in a really upscale neighborhood. It is the best of both worlds. And it is so accessible to schools, shopping, and commute routes. It is truly the best location in Pleasanton! The foyer is so dramatic and grand. We love sitting in our living room with friends and enjoying the ambiance. We love the kitchen, which is so open and functional. The center island and gas range are so functional, and we love being able to cook where our friends and family hang out. We love our family room, and have spent many a night watching TV and enjoying the fireplace in the wintertime. Our master bedroom is a delight, with tons of closet space, romantic fireplace, and especially the views. And the master bath is our special retreat, with the oversized soaking tub and fireplace. Even though the house is large, it is so bright and sunny. And our rear yard is our private oasis, with our fabulous water feature. We have spent countless hours relaxing with friends and family and enjoying the setting. We are really going to miss our home! We hope you love it as much as we did.
Moller Ranch is a planned development in the hills of West Pleasanton. It features a wide range of homes in an incredible setting surrounded by open space and hiking trails.
Built in the mid 1990’s, the small lot detached homes for sale in Moller Ranch range in size from 1800 sq ft to over 2200 sq ft, with dramatic vaulted ceilings, 2 car garages, and custom amenities. The floor plans are functional, with large kitchens, spacious living spaces, and luxurious master suites.
There are also semi-custom homes with 3 car garages built in 1998. These fabulous homes range from 2800 to 3700 square feet, with lots in the 8000 to 15,000 sq ft range. The 2 story homes feature spacious, dramatic, open floor plans with many custom amenities and lots of architectural features such as columns, soaring ceilings, and dramatic stairways. The exterior elevations are nicely varied, giving the Moller Ranch available homes for sale a more custom look and feel. Some back to open space, and have views of the Mt Diablo & city lights.
Moller Ranch Estates are custom homes on lots ranging from 2/3 acre to over an acre, and homes from 4000 sq ft to over 6000 sq ft. These homes were built starting in 1999, and offer exceptional amenities, expansive floor plans, and designer finishes. Many have views and/or back to open space.
Moller Ranch is conveniently located close to Stoneridge Mall, with excellent commute access to I-580, I-680, and BART, as well as easy access to schools & parks.
Video Tour of Moller Ranch
Moller Ranch School Information:
Here are the designated schools for the Moller Ranch neighborhood. Click on the school name to go to the school’s web site.
- Elementary School: Lydiksen Elementary School
- Middle School: Hart Middle School
- High School: Foothill High School
Moller Ranch HOA Information:
There is a Homeowner’s Association for Moller Ranch. It includes common area maintenance and a small community park.
Why Buyers Like Moller Ranch:
- Prestigious hilltop location with views of the ridge and valley
- Great Community amenities playground and hiking trails
- Close to Lydiksen Elementary School and Stoneridge Mall
- Excellent commute access to I-580, I-680, & BART
Floor Plans for Moller Ranch
Pleasanton – Bustling Suburban City with Small Town Charm
As a vibrant suburban city of over 60,000 residents, Pleasanton has managed to retain its small town charm and character. Indeed, its downtown area boasts an impressive array of restaurants, cafes, antique and specialty shops, and boutiques that give it that special sense of community. Indeed, residents, locals, and tourists make a habit of visiting downtown Pleasanton, whether to dine, shop at the weekly farmer’s market, enjoy the Friday night Concert in the Park series, relax at the monthly street parties, or attend the various other street fairs and events. Downtown Pleasanton real estate is truly the heart of the community.
But Pleasanton has much more to offer than a quaint downtown. Pleasanton real estate is a bustling city in the fast growing Tri-Valley region. It has Stoneridge Mall, a major regional shopping mall featuring Nordstrom’s, Macy’s, Penny’s, Sears, and all the major mall retailers, as well as a brand new Cheesecake Factory and P.F. Chang’s restaurant. Pleasanton is also home to Hacienda Business Park , one of the largest business parks in the western United States , with Fortune 500 and regional tenants such as Oracle, AT & T, Robert Half, Sun Microsystems, and more. Pleasanton is home to the Alameda County Fairgrounds, home of the county fair which runs in late June to early July, as well as special even. Equally as impressive are the numerous parks that populate the city. The crown jewel is the Pleasanton Sports Park, which contains over 28 youth and adult sports fields. It is a hub ts almost every weekend, including The Good Guys classic car show, Home & Garden shows, and Boat shows to name a few. There is also ValleyCare Medical Center, a major medical center, as well as a Kaiser Permanente Clinic.
Pleasanton boasts some of the best public schools in the Bay Area, as well as two highly regarded high schools in Foothill High and Amador Valley Highof activity, with games & tournaments ongoing on a regular basis.
In terms of housing, Pleasanton offers a wide range of options, from condos and townhouse developments at the lower end of the spectrum, to mid range tract homes in well-kept neighborhoods, to an impressive array of higher end and luxury home developments. Indeed, the luxury home neighborhoods in Pleasanton are highly regarded and much sought after, including Golden Eagle Estates in the West Pleasanton hills to Ruby Hill, a gated golf community and private country club in the wine growing region on the Eastern edge of Pleasanton. There are many housing options available for every budget. And housing has been an excellent investment in Pleasanton historically, with steady appreciation and strong demand.
While it offers all of the modern conveniences and amenities you would hope to find in a large suburban city, Pleasanton retains its small town charm and character. No wonder Pleasanton is one of the most desirable cities to live in the Bay Area.
· 5 Bedrooms
· 3 Bathrooms
· 3,340 sq. ft. (per public records)
· 9,052 sq. ft. lot (.21 Acre)
· Built in 1998
· Dramatic two-story entry with columns, checkered marble flooring, designer alabaster chandelier, and elegant curved stairway
· Gleaming wide plank distressed hardwood flooring in downstairs living areas
· Elegant formal living room with bay windows, gas fireplace with cast surrounds, and dramatic volume ceilings
· Sophisticated formal dining room with bay window, designer chandelier, and view of rear yard
· Gourmet kitchen with slab granite counters and backsplash, five burner GE Profile gas range, center island, Sub Zero built-in refrigerator/freezer, stainless GE double convection ovens, stainless Kenmore dishwasher, stainless GE Monogram trash compactor, oversized three compartment sink, utility desk, walk-in pantry, and large picture windows with views of the yard
· Bright breakfast nook with designer light fixture
· Spacious family room with gas fireplace & cast surrounds, plantation shutters, and built in speakers
· Downstairs bedroom with plantation shutters and mirrored closet doors
· Downstairs full bath with hardwood floors, granite vanity, designer light fixture, and shower
· Convenient inside laundry with custom tile floor, sink, and abundant storage
· Generous upstairs landing with tech center
· Luxurious master bedroom with plantation shutters, wet bar, two-way gas fireplace, designer ceiling fan, large walk in closet with organizers, and sweeping views of Mount Diablo and the Tri-Valley
· Inviting master bath with marble flooring, split dual vanity with granite counters, designer fixtures, make up wardrobe, jetted tub, and walk in shower
· Three large secondary bedrooms upstairs with mirrored closet doors (two with ceiling fans)
· Linen closet in the upstairs hallway
· Functional hall bath upstairs with custom tile floor, granite vanity, designer light fixture, and tub over shower
· Other designer features include designer carpeting, two panel colonial interior doors with brushed nickel hardware, recessed lights, fire sprinklers, designer baseboards, designer two tone paint, custom draperies & silhouettes, and more
· Three car garage with abundant storage
· Serene, private yard with custom tile and slate patio, water feature, and lawn area
· Easy to maintain stucco exterior and long life tile roof
· Gorgeous hilltop community surrounded by open space and hiking trails with stunning views (HOA dues $69 per month)
· Close to award-winning schools, Stoneridge Mall, shopping, and parks
· Excellent commute location, walking distance to BART and easy access to I-580 & I-680
This exquisite luxury home exudes elegance and style. It features the finest in modern amenities, including a spacious open floor plan, dramatic columns and soaring ceilings, state of the art kitchen and baths, and designer accents and finishes throughout. It features a fabulous hilltop location surrounded by open space and trails, yet is just minutes from schools, shopping, and parks. This home offers the very best in California living! Welcome home
The dramatic foyer welcomes you with spectacular columns, soaring ceilings, curved staircase, and an exquisite marble checkerboard floor.
This elegant formal living room is offers an enchanting setting for formal gatherings. The cozy fireplace, gleaming hardwood floors, and soaring ceilings offer a special ambiance that is perfect for formal entertaining
The spacious formal dining room enjoys views of the rear patio & yard, and is a perfect place to enjoy formal meals with friends and family.
This grand, sunlit kitchen is a gourmet’s dream. It features slab granite counters and backsplash, and state of the art professional appliances, including a 5 burner gas range, double convection ovens, and built-in Sub-Zero refrigerator. There is a walk-in pantry for maximum storage, and the large center island creates a inviting work space for interacting with family & guests while preparing meals. And the sunny breakfast nook enjoys captivating views of the rear yard.
The inviting family room opens to the kitchen with a built-in cast gas fireplace, built-in speakers, and awesome views of the yard. A perfect place to watch TV with the family
The beautiful master bedroom offers a spectacular retreat. With a cozy gas fireplace to warm those winter nights, it features a wet bar, designer ceiling fan, and huge walk-in closet. It offers captivating views of Mt Diablo and the valley. Bathed in light, the luxurious master bath offers the perfect ending to your day, with an jetted soaking tub, walk-in shower, split dual granite vanities
There is a large bedroom downstairs which is perfect for a guest suite or office, along with a full bath. And the huge laundry room with sink makes doing laundry a breeze. Upstairs you will find a spacious loft area, along with 3 spacious secondary bedrooms with a functional hall bath.
The elegant exterior creates a special ambiance, with abundant roses framing the inviting front walk way. The exquisite private yard features a tile & slate patio and a graceful water feature creating a captivating setting. It is a perfect place to relax with friends and family and enjoy the sweeping views of the hills and surrounding open spaces.