Pristine Hilltop Home with Sweeping Views
Elegant and inviting, this Moller Ranch home features 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths in an open floor plan. The dramatic formal living room features soaring ceilings and a cast fireplace for chilly nights, and the formal dining room provides a fabulous space for more formal meals. The contemporary open kitchen is ideal for gourmet cooking, with a GE 5-burner gas range and center island. The cozy nook area looks out onto fabulous views of the rear yard, and the inviting family room off the kitchen is perfect for relaxing and watching TV. The downstairs also boasts a bedroom/office, full bath, and a spacious laundry room with sink.
Upstairs you will find an elegant master bedroom with sweeping views of the Valley and Mt. Diablo, featuring a cozy fireplace, along with an alluring bath area that is immersed in natural light, expansive walk-in closet, luxurious jetted soaking tub, and separate shower. In addition, there are 2 roomy secondary bedrooms with views of the open space
Enjoy hours of sun or entertaining on the intimate patio in the inviting private yard, where you can relax and enjoy the captivating views. The fabulous location is close to top rated Pleasanton schools, shopping, and parks, and offers unmatched commute accessibility to BART and both I-580 & I-680. The fabulous setting has a pastoral feel, with wooded hills and open spaces, and yet the neighborhood is upscale and well manicured. It is truly the best of both worlds! Welcome home!
Contact Us for More Information or a Private Showing
Our home on Moller Ranch Drive has been a delight! We love the setting here, surrounded by wooded open space and pastoral hills. It is so quiet and peaceful. It feels like we are living in the country, but in a really upscale neighborhood. It is like the best of both worlds. And it is so accessible to schools, shopping, and commute routes. It is truly the best location in Pleasanton!
We love how dramatic our living room is, with the tall ceilings, hardwood floors, and fireplace. We have entertained countless friends here. The kitchen is magnificent. It is so open and inviting, and we love being able to cook where our friends and family hang out. The gas range is perfect for fine cooking, and we have had a lot of fun impressing our friends with the results. The family room is our hang out. It is so comfortable and sunny. We love watching TV and enjoying the views of the rear yard. And the master bedroom is a delight, with lots of closet space and a romantic fireplace. The master bath is our personal retreat where we can enjoy the soaking tub and the walk-in shower. Even though the house is large, it is really bright and sunny. And our rear yard is an oasis, with awesome views of the Valley, hills, and Mount Diablo. We have spent countless hours relaxing with friends and family and enjoying the setting and views. We are really going to miss our home! We hope you love it as much as we did.
$850,000 to $3,000,000
Moller Ranch is a planned development in the hills of West Pleasanton. It features a wide range of homes in an incredible setting surrounded by open space and hiking trails.
Built in the mid 1990’s, the small lot detached homes range in size from 1800 sq ft to over 2200 sq ft, with dramatic vaulted ceilings, 2 car garages, and custom amenities. The floor plans are functional, with large kitchens, spacious living spaces, and luxurious master suites.
There are also semi-custom homes with 3 car garages built in 1998. These fabulous homes range from 2800 to 3700 square feet, with lots in the 8000 to 15,000 sq ft range. The 2 story homes feature spacious, dramatic, open floor plans with many custom amenities and lots of architectural features such as columns, soaring ceilings, and dramatic stairways. The exterior elevations are nicely varied, giving the homes a more custom look and feel. Some back to open space, and have views of the Mt Diablo & city lights.
Moller Ranch Estates are custom homes on lots ranging from 2/3 acre to over an acre, and homes from 4000 sq ft to over 6000 sq ft. These homes were built starting in 1999, and offer exceptional amenities, expansive floor plans, and designer finishes. Many have views and/or back to open space.
Moller Ranch is conveniently located close to Stoneridge Mall, with excellent commute access to I-580, I-680, and BART, as well as easy access to schools & parks.
Video Tour of Moller Ranch
Moller Ranch School Information:
Here are the designated schools for the Moller Ranch neighborhood. Click on the school name to go to the school’s web site.
- Elementary School: Lydiksen Elementary School
- Middle School: Hart Middle School
- High School: Foothill High School
Moller Ranch HOA Information:
There is a Homeowner’s Association for Moller Ranch. It includes common area maintenance and a small community park.
Why Buyers Like Moller Ranch:
- Prestigious hilltop location with views of the ridge and valley
- Great Community amenities playground and hiking trails
- Close to Lydiksen Elementary School and Stoneridge Mall
- Excellent commute access to I-580, I-680, & BART
Available and Sold Homes in Moller Ranch
Pleasanton Community Info
Pleasanton – Small Town Charm in a Major Suburban City
As a vibrant suburban city of over 60,000 residents, Pleasanton has managed to retain its small town charm and character. Indeed, its downtown area boasts an impressive array of restaurants, cafes, antique and specialty shops, and boutiques that give Pleasanton that special sense of community. Indeed, residents, locals, and tourists make a habit of visiting downtown Pleasanton, whether to dine, shop at the weekly farmer’s market, enjoy the Friday night Concert in the Park series, relax at the monthly street parties, or attend the various other street fairs and events. Downtown Pleasanton is truly the heart of the community.
But Pleasanton has much more to offer than a quaint downtown. Pleasanton is a bustling city in the fast growing Tri-Valley region. It has Stoneridge Mall, a major regional shopping mall featuring Nordstrom’s, Macy’s, Penny’s, Sears, and all the major mall retailers, as well as a brand new Cheesecake Factory and P.F. Chang’s restaurant. Pleasanton is also home to Hacienda Business Park , one of the largest business parks in the western United States , with Fortune 500 and regional tenants such as Oracle, AT & T, Robert Half, Sun Microsystems, and more. Pleasanton is home to the Alameda County Fairgrounds, home of the county fair which runs in late June to early July, as well as special events almost every weekend, including The Good Guys classic car show, Home & Garden shows, and Boat shows to name a few. There is also ValleyCare Medical Center, a major medical center, as well as a Kaiser Permanente Clinic.
Pleasanton boasts some of the best public schools in the Bay Area, as well as two highly regarded high schools in Foothill High and Amador Valley High. Equally as impressive are the numerous parks that populate the city. The crown jewel is the Pleasanton Sports Park, which contains over 28 youth and adult sports fields. It is a hub of activity, with games & tournaments ongoing on a regular basis.
In terms of housing, Pleasanton offers a wide range of options, from condos and townhouse developments at the lower end of the spectrum, to mid range tract homes in well-kept neighborhoods, to an impressive array of higher end and luxury home developments. Indeed, the luxury home neighborhoods in Pleasanton are highly regarded and much sought after, including Golden Eagle Estates in the West Pleasanton hills to Ruby Hill, a gated golf community and private country club in the wine growing region on the Eastern edge of Pleasanton. There are many housing options available for every budget. And housing has been an excellent investment in Pleasanton historically, with steady appreciation and strong demand.
While it offers all of the modern conveniences and amenities you would hope to find in a large suburban city, Pleasanton retains its small town charm and character. No wonder Pleasanton is one of the most desirable cities to live in the Bay Area.
Market Stats for Pleasanton
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2814 square feet (per public records)
- Built in 1998
- Dramatic entry with custom tile, double doors, and curved stairway with laser-cut spiral balusters and designer light fixture
- Elegant formal living room with soaring volume ceilings, picture windows, and inviting gas fireplace
- Spacious formal dining room with volume ceilings, designer light fixture, bay window, and spectacular views
- Gleaming hardwood floors in living room and dining room
- Expansive kitchen with center island with bookcase, maple cabinets, Corian countertops, and all GE appliances including double oven, five-burner gas range with downdraft system, microwave, built-in refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher. This impressive kitchen also includes pull out shelves in key places, double compartment Corian sink with designer faucet, walk in pantry, utility desk and beautiful views
- Sunny breakfast nook with sweeping views of the yard
- Inviting, open family room off the kitchen with cozy fireplace and built in surround sound speakers
- Custom tile flooring in kitchen and family room
- Sophisticated downstairs bedroom/office with double door entry, hardwood floors, designer ceiling light fixture, crown molding, and walk-in closet
- Lavish full downstairs bathroom with custom tile flooring, shower, and single sink vanity
- Well-appointed laundry room with sink, custom tile flooring, and abundant storage
- Impressive landing at top of stairs with linen cabinet and room for office/tech center
- Large secondary bedrooms with mirrored closet doors, ceiling fixtures/fan, and stunning views of the surrounding open space
- Timeless hall bath upstairs with tile floor, single sink vanity, and tub over shower
- Luxurious master bedroom with incredible views of the valley, custom ceiling fan/light fixture, two-way gas fireplace, and fantastic walk in closet
- Inviting master bath with custom tile flooring, counters, and shower & tub surrounds, oversize jetted soaking tub, walk in shower, dual vanity, make up desk, and incredible views of the valley
- Additional designer features include two panel colonial interior doors, fire sprinklers, prewired for alarm system, elegant designer carpeting, recessed lights, designer wood blinds and window coverings.
- CAT 5 wiring to downstairs bedroom/office & upstairs secondary bedrooms
- Expansive oversized three car garage with abundant built-in storage cabinets, workbench, and water softener loop (plumbed for water softener)
- Generous 8000 sq ft lot featuring private yard with aggregate and stone patio, lawn area, dedicated gas line for barbecue, lemon tree, large side yards, and sweeping views of Mount Diablo
- Stucco exterior and cement tile roof for easy maintenance
- Exclusive community with dedicated open space and hiking trails surrounding the development
- HOA fees of $69 per month include greenbelt maintenance and community playground.
- Close to award winning schools, Stoneridge mall, shopping, and several community parks
- Easy commute access to I-680 and I-580, and walking distance to BART
This fabulous contemporary home exudes elegance and style. It features the finest in modern amenities, including a spacious open floor plan, gourmet kitchen and elegant baths, and designer accents and finishes throughout. It features a quiet hilltop setting, yet is convenient to shopping, schools, freeways, and BART. This home offers the very best in California living! Welcome home.
A dramatic double door entry and curved staircase greets you as you enter this fabulous contemporary home
Bathed in sunlight, the dramatic formal living room offers an enchanting setting for formal gatherings. The soaring ceilings, cozy fireplace and spectacular views offer a special ambiance that is perfect for formal entertaining
The spacious formal dining room enjoys views of the rear patio & yard, and is a perfect place to enjoy formal meals with friends and family.
This grand, sunlit kitchen is a gourmet’s dream. It features maple cabinets, sleek Corian counters, and professional appliances, including a GE 5 burner gas range, double ovens, and built-in refrigerator. There is a walk-in pantry for maximum storage, and the large center island creates an inviting work space. The sunny breakfast nook is a perfect setting for morning coffee with captivating views of the rear yard.
The inviting family room opens to the kitchen with a refreshing ceiling fan for warm days, built-in speakers, and awesome views of the yard. A perfect place to relax and watch TV with friends or family
The beautiful master bedroom offers a spectacular retreat. With a cozy gas fireplace to warm those winter nights, it also features a large walk-in closet. It offers captivating views of the city lights and Mount Diablo. Bathed in light, the luxurious master bath offers the perfect ending to your day, with an oversized jetted soaking tub, walk-in shower, dual vanities, and beautiful views
There is bedroom downstairs, which is perfect as a guest suite or office, along with a full bath. Upstairs you will find 2 spacious secondary bedrooms with mirrored closet doors and views of the open space. Each bath is functional and inviting, with tile floors and vanities. The laundry room features a sink and abundant storage, and makes doing laundry a breeze.
The elegant exterior incorporates elements of both classic and contemporary architecture, and creates a special ambiance. The large private yard features a custom patio, ample lawn area, and mature trees, creating a captivating setting. It is a perfect place to relax with friends and family and enjoy the captivating views of the valley and Mount Diablo.