Pristine Laguna Oaks Home with Premium .42 Acre Lot and Views!
Imagine living in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in the East Bay. Imagine entertaining family and friends in an expansive private .42 Acre lot. Imagine hours of Summertime fun enjoying your own pool, spa, sports court, and outdoor kitchen. Imagine an open inviting floor plan built for modern living, with designer upgrades and amenities throughout. Imagine enjoying sweeping views of the Pleasanton Ridge. Welcome Home!
Elegant and inviting, this fabulous home features 4 bedrooms plus an office & bonus room, 3 ½ baths, and an open floor plan. The exquisite formal living room features dramatic volume ceilings and a gas fireplace, a perfect place for formal entertaining. The spacious formal dining room enjoys sweeping views of the yard. The state-of-the-art kitchen is ideal for gourmet cooking, with slab granite counters, custom tile backsplash with mosaic, gas range, stainless appliances, and walk-in pantry. The cozy nook area overlooks the stunning rear yard, and the expansive family room is open to the kitchen, with cozy gas fireplace, bar area, and oversize bonus area perfect for a pool table or a piano. The downstairs also boasts a guest bedroom suite with private bath, along with a spacious laundry room with sink and a functional powder bath.
Upstairs you will find a lovely master bedroom with cozy fireplace and vaulted ceiling, along with an inviting master bath immersed in natural light, huge walk-in closet, jetted soaking tub, separate shower, split dual vanities, skylight, and vaulted ceilings. Additionally, there are 2 large secondary bedrooms and a large bonus room, along with a functional hall bath with dual vanity.
Enjoy hours of entertaining in your private oasis yard, with sparkling pebble-tech pool & spa, sports court, and outdoor kitchen with arbor. Relax and share meals with family and friends while taking in the sweeping views of the Pleasanton ridge. Walk to the neighborhood park or community pool, clubhouse, playground, or tennis courts, or enjoy evening strolls through the greenbelt that runs throughout the development. This well-manicured neighborhood is close to award winning schools, parks, and shopping with excellent commute access to I-680, I-580, BART and the ACE Train. Enjoy the best of California living in one of the East Bay’s most desirable neighborhoods! Welcome home!
Contact Us for More Information or a Private Showing
Google Street View
Our home on Regency Drive has been a delight! We love this neighborhood. It is so clean and well taken care of, with both a neighborhood park and awesome community facilities, including a pool, clubhouse, tennis courts, and playground. We love the green belt that runs through the development. And it is so accessible to schools, shopping, and commute routes. It is truly the best location in Pleasanton!
We love the dramatic living and dining rooms. We have entertained dozens of friends throughout the years. And our kitchen is magnificent. It is so open and inviting, and we love being able to cook where our friends and family hang out. The family room is where we live. It is so big and comfortable, and sunny! We love watching TV and enjoying the fireplace in the wintertime. We love the size of the bedrooms, and the office and bonus room. It has been a perfect home for us. And our master bedroom is a delight, with a huge walk-in closet and romantic fireplace. Even though the house is large, it is so bright and sunny.
But our rear yard is what we will miss the most. It is so private, and flat, and we have spend countless hours enjoying the pool, playing basketball, and barbequing with family and friends while enjoying the views. We are really going to miss our home! We hope you love it as much as we did.
Laguna Oaks Pleasanton Homes for Sale – Conveniently located along Foothill Road, Laguna Oaks is one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Pleasanton. Built in the late 1990’s by Davidon Homes, these timeless homes range in size from 3,400 sq ft to over 4,500 sq ft, with lot sizes between 1/4 and 1/2 acre plus. There is one single story floor plan, with the rest being two stories. Homes are 4 & 5 bedroom, plus an office and many times a bonus room. The floor plans are classic California contemporary, with dramatic vaulted ceilings, large open kitchen/family areas, large formal living and dining areas, and luxurious master suites with inviting baths, including a fireplace in most models. Laguna Oaks is very conveniently located near Bernal Ave and Foothill Rd. It offers excellent access to I-680 and downtown Pleasanton, and is close to Foothill High School. Many of the homes for sale in Laguna Oaks have awesome views of the Pleasanton ridge and the hills of the Livermore Valley. Additionally, there is a large community park within the development.
Video Tour of the Laguna Oaks Neighborhood in Pleasanton
Laguna Oaks School Information:
Here are the designated schools for the Laguna Oaks neighborhood. Click on the school name to go to the school’s web site.
- Elementary School: Lydiksen Elementary School
- Middle School: Hart Middle School
- High School: Foothill High School
Laguna Oaks HOA Information:
There is a Homeowner’s Association for Laguna Oaks. Amenities include a community pool, spa, club house, tennis courts, and greenbelt.
What Makes Laguna Oaks Popular:
- Large lots
- Great Community amenities including pool, spa, tennis courts, and playground
- Greenbelt runs throughout the neighborhood
- Community park in the neighborhood
- Close to Foothill High School
- Great commute access to I-680
Pleasanton – Bustling Suburban City with Small Town Charm
As a vibrant suburban city of over 60,000 residents, Pleasanton has managed to retain its small town charm and character. Indeed, its downtown area boasts an impressive array of restaurants, cafes, antique and specialty shops, and boutiques that give it that special sense of community. Indeed, residents, locals, and tourists make a habit of visiting downtown Pleasanton, whether to dine, shop at the weekly farmer’s market, enjoy the Friday night Concert in the Park series, relax at the monthly street parties, or attend the various other street fairs and events. Downtown Pleasanton real estate is truly the heart of the community.
But Pleasanton has much more to offer than a quaint downtown. Pleasanton real estate is a bustling city in the fast growing Tri-Valley region. It has Stoneridge Mall, a major regional shopping mall featuring Nordstrom’s, Macy’s, Penny’s, Sears, and all the major mall retailers, as well as a brand new Cheesecake Factory and P.F. Chang’s restaurant. Pleasanton is also home to Hacienda Business Park , one of the largest business parks in the western United States , with Fortune 500 and regional tenants such as Oracle, AT & T, Robert Half, Sun Microsystems, and more. Pleasanton is home to the Alameda County Fairgrounds, home of the county fair which runs in late June to early July, as well as special even. Equally as impressive are the numerous parks that populate the city. The crown jewel is the Pleasanton Sports Park, which contains over 28 youth and adult sports fields. It is a hub ts almost every weekend, including The Good Guys classic car show, Home & Garden shows, and Boat shows to name a few. There is also ValleyCare Medical Center, a major medical center, as well as a Kaiser Permanente Clinic.
Pleasanton boasts some of the best public schools in the Bay Area, as well as two highly regarded high schools in Foothill High and Amador Valley Highof activity, with games & tournaments ongoing on a regular basis.
In terms of housing, Pleasanton offers a wide range of options, from condos and townhouse developments at the lower end of the spectrum, to mid range tract homes in well-kept neighborhoods, to an impressive array of higher end and luxury home developments. Indeed, the luxury home neighborhoods in Pleasanton are highly regarded and much sought after, including Golden Eagle Estates in the West Pleasanton hills to Ruby Hill, a gated golf community and private country club in the wine growing region on the Eastern edge of Pleasanton. There are many housing options available for every budget. And housing has been an excellent investment in Pleasanton historically, with steady appreciation and strong demand.
While it offers all of the modern conveniences and amenities you would hope to find in a large suburban city, Pleasanton retains its small town charm and character. No wonder Pleasanton is one of the most desirable cities to live in the Bay Area.
- 4 Bedrooms plus Office & Bonus Room
- 3 1/2 Bathrooms
- 3,853 sq. ft. (per public records)
- 18,592 sq. ft. lot (.42 Acres)
- Built in 2000
- Elegant foyer with double door entry, sidelights, custom tile flooring, designer fixture and dramatic curved staircase
- Stately office off the entry with plantation shutters, granite window ledge, and double door entry
- Dramatic living room with cast gas fireplace and soaring volume ceilings
- Spacious formal dining room with gleaming wide plank hardwood floors, designer fixture, ceiling medallion, and volume ceilings
- State of the art kitchen with maple cabinets, slab granite counters, custom tile mosaic backsplash, wide plank hardwood floors, built-in stainless KitchenAid refrigerator, double stainless KitchenAid convection ovens, Thermador five burner gas range, stainless professional hood, double compartment stainless sink, KitchenAid stainless steel dishwasher, KitchenAid stainless steel trash compactor, Kenmore built-in stainless microwave, utility desk, and walk-in pantry
- Sunny breakfast nook with designer light fixture, wide plank hardwood floors, and views of the yard
- Expanded family room with cast gas fireplace, built-in speakers, French doors to rear yard, and maple & granite bar/storage area
- Large laundry room with custom tile floor, maple cabinets, tile counters, built-in ironing board, additional storage closet, sink, and abundant cabinets
- Powder bath off entry with granite and maple vanity, hardwood floor, and designer fixture
- Comfortable downstairs bedroom guest suite with private bath featuring custom tile floor, walk-in shower, and single sink maple vanity with tile counters
- Luxurious master suite with fireplace, vaulted ceiling, and entertainment niche
- Inviting master bath with custom tile floor, split dual maple and tile vanities, custom tile tub surrounds, jetted soaking tub, walk-in shower, huge walk-in closet, and vaulted ceiling with skylight
- Two generously sized secondary bedrooms upstairs
- Large bonus room with coffered ceilings and views of the yard
- Functional linen closet in the upstairs landing
- Spacious hall bath upstairs with dual maple and tile vanity, and tub over shower
- Custom designer two tone paint
- New designer sculpted carpeting throughout
- Additional features include recessed lights, designer baseboards, fire sprinklers, four panel colonial doors, oiled bronze hardware, alarm system (owned), and wood blinds
- Oversize three car garage with built-in workbench and storage cabinets
- Huge premium flat .42 acre lot featuring sparkling free-form Pebble Tec pool & spa, outdoor kitchen with stainless barbecue, sink, and arbor, sports court, aggregate patios & walkways, and stunning views of the Pleasanton Ridge
- Abundant shade in Outdoor Kitchen in late afternoon/evenings
- Solar window screens to cut out the bright sun
- Large side yard with storage shed and garden area
- Easy to maintain stucco exterior and long life tile roof
- Premium interior location away from freeway with child safe sidewalk and easy access to community pool, clubhouse, tennis courts, playground, and facilities
- Greenbelt runs throughout the community
- Meadowlark neighborhood park at end of street
- Close to award-winning schools, and shopping
- Easy commute access to BART, I-580, and I-680
This fabulous California Contemporary home exudes elegance and style. It features the finest in modern amenities, including a spacious open floor plan, state of the art kitchen, and designer accents and finishes throughout. Perfect for entertaining It features and amazing flat, private .42 Acre lot with pool, spa, sports court, and outdoor kitchen. This home offers the very best in California living! Welcome home.
An inviting double door entry, custom tile, and dramatic curved staircase greats you as you enter this pristine home
This elegant formal living room is offers an enchanting setting for formal gatherings. The cozy fireplace and volume ceilings offer a special ambiance that is perfect for formal entertaining
The spacious formal dining room enjoys views of the rear yard, and is a perfect place to enjoy formal meals with friends and family.
This grand, sunlit kitchen is a gourmet’s dream. It features slab granite counters with tile & mosaic backsplash, and state of the art professional appliances, including a Thermador 5 burner gas range, double convection ovens, and built-in refrigerator. There is a walk-in pantry for maximum storage, and the abundant counter space creates a inviting work space. And the sunny breakfast nook enjoys captivating views of the rear yard.
The expanded family room opens to the kitchen with a built-in cast gas fireplace, built-in speakers, granite bar area, and awesome views of the yard. A perfect place to watch TV with the family
The beautiful master bedroom offers a spectacular retreat. With a cozy gas fireplace to warm those winter nights, it features a coffered ceiling and entertainment niche. It offers sweeping views of the yard and the distant hills. Bathed in light, the luxurious master bath offers the perfect ending to your day, with an oversized jetted soaking tub, walk-in shower, dual split vanities, and a huge walk-in closet
There is a stately office off the entry with plantation shutters, as well as a private bedroom suite downstairs, which is perfect as a guest suite. Upstairs you will find 2 spacious secondary bedrooms along with a spacious bonus room/bedroom. There is a functional hall bath with dual vanity, along with a powder bath off the family room for maximum convenience. And the spacious laundry room with sink makes doing laundry a breeze.
The elegant California Contemporary exterior welcomes you. The huge .42 Acre private yard features a sparkling pool, spa, sports court, and outdoor kitchen with arbor. It is a perfect place to relax and entertain friends and family and enjoy the sweeping views of the Pleasanton ridge.