Elegant and inviting, this Mediterranean style Bridle Creek home features 5 bedrooms and 3 full baths and an open floor plan. The elegant formal living room features a welcoming cast fireplace for chilly nights, and the formal dining room provides a fabulous space for more formal meals. The incredible, open kitchen is ideal for gourmet cooking, with stunning slab granite counters, with backsplash, 5-burner gas range, an oversized center island with compactor. The cozy nook area looks out onto fabulous views of the rear yard, and the spacious family room off the kitchen is perfect for relaxing by the fire, watching TV, or video gaming. The downstairs also boasts a guest suite and full bath, along with a spacious laundry room with garage access. Upstairs you will find a lovely master suite with a crystal chandelier and views of the yard, along with an alluring marble bath area that is immersed in natural light. It features a luxurious jetted soaking tub, dual vanities with makeup area, a separate shower. In addition, there are 2 roomy secondary bedrooms, plus a spacious bonus room office, and a functional hall bath with dual vanities. The over ½ Acre lot is a rare find. Enjoy hours of entertaining on the covered patio while enjoying the Koi pond and waterfall. Or relax in the separate gazebo and enjoy the ample lawn are or side play area. The expedient location is close to top Pleasanton schools: Hearst Elementary, and Pleasanton Middle School. Shopping and Callippe Golf Course are only minutes away, as is commute access to I-680. The Bridle Creek neighborhood is upscale and well-manicured, and is set in the rolling hills and open spaces of South Pleasanton. It is truly the best of both worlds! Welcome home.
Contact Us for More Information or a Private Showing
Google Street View
Our home on Summit Creek Ct has been a delight! We love the setting here, with the rolling hills, wide open spaces, and well manicured yards. It is so quiet and peaceful. It feels like we are living in the country, but in a really upscale neighborhood. It is like the best of both worlds. And it is so accessible to schools, shopping, and commute routes. It is truly the best location in Pleasanton!
We love the graceful Mediterranean exterior and front fountain. We love the high ceilings and dramatic accents. The kitchen is magnificent. It is so open and inviting, and we love being able to cook where our friends and family hang out. The family room is our hang out. It is so big, and comfortable, and sunny. We love watching TV and enjoying the fireplace in the wintertime. We love that we have a downstairs bedroom with full bath for when our guests visit. And the master bedroom is a delight, with nice views of the yard. The master bath is our personal retreat where we can enjoy the soaking tub and the walk-in shower. Even though the house is large, it is so bright and sunny. And our rear yard is an oasis, with our waterfall, Koi pond, covered patio, and separate gazebo. We have spent countless hours relaxing with friends and family and enjoying the setting and views. We are really going to miss our home! We hope you love it as much as we did.
Pleasanton – Bridle Creek & Sycamore Heights
$1,500,000 TO $2,000,000
Built by Greenbriar Homes from 2000 to 2003, Bridle Creek features exquisite styling and luxurious amenities. The homes range from 3200 sq ft to almost 5000 sq ft, with 3 car garages and generous 1/4 to 1/2 acre lots. Some of these homes have awesome sweeping views of the Pleasanton ridge and surrounding hills.
The floor plans are generous and well appointed, and offer excellent room counts and dramatic accents. There are several single story homes in this development. The exteriors are nicely varied, offering several styles of homes which creates a rich, inviting community.Search Available & Sold Homes in This Neighborhood
Sycamore Heights is adjacent to Bridle Creek, and was built by Summerhill Development in 2004 and 2005. The homes range from 3000 sq ft to over 5000 sq ft on generous lots in the 1/4 to 1/2 Acre range. Like Bridle Creek, there are several styles of homes in this development, including traditional, Mission style, Mediterranean, and Country French. There are also a handful of custom homes included in this neighborhood.
These homes boast spacious custom quality kitchens that open to a family room, and luxurious master suites with inviting baths. There is also a walking path with access to Mission park, one of the premier parks in Pleasanton. Commute access is outsanding, especially for I-680, and the elementary school and middle school are very close as well. It is also very convenient to downtown Pleasanton.
Active, Pending, and Sold Properties in Bridle Creek & Sycamore Heights
Here are the schools for the Bridle Creek/Sycamore Heights neighborhood. Click on the school name to go to the school’s web site.
- Elementary School: Pheobe Hearst Elementary
- Middle School: Pleasanton Middle School
- High School: Foothill High School
BRIDLE CREEK & SYCAMORE HEIGHTS HOA INFORMATION:
There is a Homeowner’s Association for both Bridle Creek and Sycamore Heights. It covers common area maintenance, including entrances to the developments.
WHAT MAKES BRIDLE CREEK & SYCAMORE HEIGHTS POPULAR:
- Large lots
- Nice semi-rural setting with rolling hills and lots of open space
- Close to Hearst Elementary School and Pleasanton Middle School
- Great commute access to I-680 and the ACE Train
Pleasanton Community Info
Pleasanton – Small Town Charm in a Major Suburban City
As a vibrant suburban city of over 60,000 residents, Pleasanton has managed to retain its small town charm and character. Indeed, its downtown area boasts an impressive array of restaurants, cafes, antique and specialty shops, and boutiques that give Pleasanton that special sense of community. Indeed, residents, locals, and tourists make a habit of visiting downtown Pleasanton, whether to dine, shop at the weekly farmer’s market, enjoy the Friday night Concert in the Park series, relax at the monthly street parties, or attend the various other street fairs and events. Downtown Pleasanton is truly the heart of the community.
But Pleasanton has much more to offer than a quaint downtown. Pleasanton is a bustling city in the fast growing Tri-Valley region. It has Stoneridge Mall, a major regional shopping mall featuring Nordstrom’s, Macy’s, Penny’s, Sears, and all the major mall retailers, as well as a brand new Cheesecake Factory and P.F. Chang’s restaurant. Pleasanton is also home to Hacienda Business Park , one of the largest business parks in the western United States , with Fortune 500 and regional tenants such as Oracle, AT & T, Robert Half, Sun Microsystems, and more. Pleasanton is home to the Alameda County Fairgrounds, home of the county fair which runs in late June to early July, as well as special events almost every weekend, including The Good Guys classic car show, Home & Garden shows, and Boat shows to name a few. There is also ValleyCare Medical Center, a major medical center, as well as a Kaiser Permanente Clinic.
Pleasanton boasts some of the best public schools in the Bay Area, as well as two highly regarded high schools in Foothill High and Amador Valley High. Equally as impressive are the numerous parks that populate the city. The crown jewel is the Pleasanton Sports Park, which contains over 28 youth and adult sports fields. It is a hub of activity, with games & tournaments ongoing on a regular basis.
In terms of housing, Pleasanton offers a wide range of options, from condos and townhouse developments at the lower end of the spectrum, to mid range tract homes in well-kept neighborhoods, to an impressive array of higher end and luxury home developments. Indeed, the luxury home neighborhoods in Pleasanton are highly regarded and much sought after, including Golden Eagle Estates in the West Pleasanton hills to Ruby Hill, a gated golf community and private country club in the wine growing region on the Eastern edge of Pleasanton. There are many housing options available for every budget. And housing has been an excellent investment in Pleasanton historically, with steady appreciation and strong demand.
While it offers all of the modern conveniences and amenities you would hope to find in a large suburban city, Pleasanton retains its small town charm and character. No wonder Pleasanton is one of the most desirable cities to live in the Bay Area.
Market Stats for Pleasanton
- 4 Bedrooms plus bonus room
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approx. 3230 sq ft (per public records)
- Dramatic foyer with curved wrought iron staircase, Swarovski crystal chandelier, ceiling medallion, volume ceilings, and custom tile flooring with incredible marble inlay
- Elegant formal living room with cast iron fireplace, hardwood floors, dramatic volume ceiling, arched windows, custom designer draperies, and recessed lights
- Spacious formal dining room with volume coffered ceiling, recessed lights, Swarovski crystal chandelier, ceiling medallion, hardwood floor, and gorgeous picture window framed with custom designer draperies
- Sunny kitchen with maple cabinets, slab granite counters and backsplash, center island, double well sink, trash compactor, dishwasher, stainless steel convection double ovens, built-in KitchenAid refrigerator with cabinet front, stainless steel microwave, GE Profile six burner gas stove, stainless steel hood, utility desk, and walk in pantry with etched glass door
- Custom tile flooring with marble accents in foyer, hallway, family room, kitchen and downstairs full bath
- Spacious family room open to the kitchen with corner cast iron fireplace, recessed lights, entertainment niche, and captivating views of the yard
- Downstairs bedroom with hardwood floors and mirrored closet door
- Full downstairs bath with pedestal sink and custom tile flooring and shower
- Inside laundry room with sink
- Oversized three car attached garage
- Spacious master bedroom with hardwood like laminate flooring, ceiling fan, double door entry, and views of the yard
- Elegant master bath with marble flooring and vanity tops, split door vanity, make-up desk, jetted soaking tub with marble surrounds, separate marble walk-in shower, and large walk-in closet with mirrored sliding doors
- Large upstairs secondary bedroom with hardwood style laminate flooring, mirrored closet doors, and ceiling light fixture
- Additional upstairs bedroom with walk-in closet, hardwood style laminate flooring, ceiling light fixture, and stunning views
- Huge bonus room could be fifth bedroom, with hardwood style laminate flooring, ceiling fan, and recessed lights
- Functional upstairs hall bath with dual vanity maple with tile counters, tub over shower, and custom tile floor
- Huge, private .55 acre lot with Koi pond and waterfall, aggregate and brick patio, arbor, stone and cement retaining wall, side yard area with basketball hoop, ample lawn area, and outdoor gazebo
- Sweeping views of the Pleasanton Ridge from many of the rooms
- Gorgeous Mediterranean style exterior with easy to maintain stucco and tile roof
- Gorgeous front yard with flagstone & brick walkway and porch, and old world fountain
- Other features include designer baseboards, six panel colonial doors, custom window coverings, two zone heating and air-conditioning, and more
- Easy commute access to I-680 and the ACE train
Close to award-winning Hearst Elementary School and Pleasanton Middle School, shopping, downtown Pleasanton, and Callippe Preserve golf course