Imagine a majestic luxury home in a pastoral country setting. Imagine gleaming wide plank hardwood floors and custom tile flooring. Imagine a state of the art granite & stainless kitchen with two islands. Imagine a luxurious master bedroom with stunning marble bath. Imagine an open, modern floor plan with designer finishes and amenities throughout. Imagine an almost 1 acre flat lot with dramatic fountain and outdoor kitchen & loggia. Welcome Home!
For more detailed information, pictures, & video visit www.SycamoreEstate.com.
Stunning Luxury Home in Quiet Country Setting on Private .93 Acre lot
Stunning Sycamore area home featuring 5 bedrooms plus office, bonus room, and loft with 7 baths in a modern open floor plan. Dramatic formal living room with soaring ceiling and cast fireplace for those chilly nights, and the spacious formal dining room with crystal chandelier provides a fabulous space for more formal meals, with a utility area featuring wine storage. The incredible expansive kitchen is a gourmet’s dream, with 2 center islands, slab granite counters, professional stainless appliance package and Sub-Zero refrigerator, along with a sunny breakfast nook with built-in granite buffet and designer fixture. The large family room off the kitchen features a cozy gas fireplace, built-in speakers, and dramatic salt-water aquarium. Downstairs you will also find a stately office off the entry with closet and double door entry, and a private bedroom suite with walk-in closet and private bath, a functional guest bathroom with pedestal sink, and a spacious laundry room with sink and walk-in closet.
Upstairs you will find a luxurious master bedroom with built-in entertainment center, walk-in linen closet, and two large walk-in closets. The stunning marble bath is spectacular, with split dual vanities, jetted soaking tub, walk-in shower with dual shower heads, and designer light fixtures. There is also 3 spacious ensuites with private baths, two of which have walk-in closets. There is also a huge separate bonus room above the kitchen, and a spacious loft upstairs as well… perfect as a craft room or exercise area. Other designer features included expansive wide-plank hardwood flooring, rich marble flooring, designer carpeting, designer two tone paint, plantation shutters & wood blinds, crown molding, and more.
Contact Us for More Information or a Private Showing
Google Street View
My home on Sycamore Road has been an absolute delight! We love the setting here, with the rolling hills and country feel. It is so quiet and peaceful. It feels like we are living in the country, but in a really upscale neighborhood. It is like the best of both worlds. And it is so accessible to schools, shopping, and commute routes. It is truly the best location in Pleasanton!
The front porch is awesome. I love sitting on the porch and enjoying the setting while my kids play in the yard. The kitchen is magnificent. It is so open and inviting, and I love being able to cook where our friends and family hang out. The Wolfe gas range is perfect for fine cooking, and I have had a lot of fun impressing my family and friends with the results. The family room is our hang out. It is so big, and comfortable, and sunny. We love watching TV and enjoying the fireplace in the wintertime.
I love that all the bedrooms are so large, and they all have private baths. And the master bedroom is a delight, with tons of closet space. And the master bath is my personal retreat where I enjoy the jetted soaking tub and the walk-in shower. Even though the house is large, it is so bright and sunny. And my rear yard is an amazing, with the wonderful covered outdoor kitchen, pond, and fountain. We have spent countless hours relaxing with friends and family and enjoying our yard. I am really going to miss our home! I hope you love it as much as I did.
$1,000,000 to $3,000,000 +
Pleasanton | Happy Valley Area Available Homes for Sale
Happy Valley was originally an unincorporated area of Pleasanton with ranchettes and large lot homes, some of which had several acres. It is slowly being transformed into a more suburban area of custom homes for sale in Happy Valley area, especially with the development of the Callippe Preserve Golf Course.
Now you will find older ranch style homes on 1/2 acre to 5 acre lots, with newer custom homes on generous lots mixed in. Portions of Happy Valley have now been annexed into the City of Pleasanton, but several of the Happy Valley area available homes for sale are still on well and septic systems. The area is the gateway to the new Callippe Preserve golf course, and has good commute access to I-680.
Video Tour of the Happy Valley Area
Happy Valley Area School Information:
Here are the designated schools for the Happy Valley Area neighborhood. Click on the school name to go to the school’s web site.
- Elementary School: Alisal Elementary
- Middle School: Harvest Park Middle School
- High School: Happy Valley High School
Happy Valley Area HOA Information:
There is no Homeowner’s Association in either Happy Valley Area
What Makes Happy Valley Area Popular:
- Walk to downtown Pleasanton
- Mostly single story floor plans
- Accross from Happy Valley School
- Alisal Elementary School located in the development
Pleasanton Community Info
Pleasanton – Small Town Charm in a Major Suburban City
As a vibrant suburban city of over 60,000 residents, Pleasanton has managed to retain its small town charm and character. Indeed, its downtown area boasts an impressive array of restaurants, cafes, antique and specialty shops, and boutiques that give Pleasanton that special sense of community. Indeed, residents, locals, and tourists make a habit of visiting downtown Pleasanton, whether to dine, shop at the weekly farmer’s market, enjoy the Friday night Concert in the Park series, relax at the monthly street parties, or attend the various other street fairs and events. Downtown Pleasanton is truly the heart of the community.
But Pleasanton has much more to offer than a quaint downtown. Pleasanton is a bustling city in the fast growing Tri-Valley region. It has Stoneridge Mall, a major regional shopping mall featuring Nordstrom’s, Macy’s, Penny’s, Sears, and all the major mall retailers, as well as a brand new Cheesecake Factory and P.F. Chang’s restaurant. Pleasanton is also home to Hacienda Business Park , one of the largest business parks in the western United States , with Fortune 500 and regional tenants such as Oracle, AT & T, Robert Half, Sun Microsystems, and more. Pleasanton is home to the Alameda County Fairgrounds, home of the county fair which runs in late June to early July, as well as special events almost every weekend, including The Good Guys classic car show, Home & Garden shows, and Boat shows to name a few. There is also ValleyCare Medical Center, a major medical center, as well as a Kaiser Permanente Clinic.
Pleasanton boasts some of the best public schools in the Bay Area, as well as two highly regarded high schools in Foothill High and Amador Valley High. Equally as impressive are the numerous parks that populate the city. The crown jewel is the Pleasanton Sports Park, which contains over 28 youth and adult sports fields. It is a hub of activity, with games & tournaments ongoing on a regular basis.
In terms of housing, Pleasanton offers a wide range of options, from condos and townhouse developments at the lower end of the spectrum, to mid range tract homes in well-kept neighborhoods, to an impressive array of higher end and luxury home developments. Indeed, the luxury home neighborhoods in Pleasanton are highly regarded and much sought after, including Golden Eagle Estates in the West Pleasanton hills to Ruby Hill, a gated golf community and private country club in the wine growing region on the Eastern edge of Pleasanton. There are many housing options available for every budget. And housing has been an excellent investment in Pleasanton historically, with steady appreciation and strong demand.
While it offers all of the modern conveniences and amenities you would hope to find in a large suburban city, Pleasanton retains its small town charm and character. No wonder Pleasanton is one of the most desirable cities to live in the Bay Area.
Market Stats for Pleasanton
- 5 Bedrooms plus bonus room, loft, and office
- 7 full baths
- 6186 sq ft (per public records)
- Built in 2004
- Dramatic entry with double leaded glass doors and custom tile with marble inlays
- Elegant living room with gas fireplace, volume ceilings and crystal chandelier
- Large dining room with crystal chandelier and sitting area with wine refrigerator
- Cozy breakfast room off the dining room with wine refrigerator and French doors leading to the front porch
- Stately office with double door entry and walk-in closet
- Functional full guest bath with pedestal sink and travertine flooring
- Downstairs bedroom suite with walk-in closet and private bath featuring walk-in shower and double sink
- Gourmet kitchen with slab granite counters, designer cabinets, stainless professional appliances including a Wolf 6 burner gas stove, stainless hood with warming lights, double convection ovens, Sub Zreo refrigerator, two dishwashers, microwave, and trash compactor. It also includes 2 large islands, both with sinks., breakfast bar, and walk-in pantry
- Sunny breakfast nook with built-in granite buffet and designer light fixture
- Spacious family room with gas fireplace, built-in salt water aquarium, and built-in speakers
- Large laundry room with window, sink, walk-in linen closet, and abundant storage
- Luxurious master bedroom suite with ceiling fan, built-in wall unit, walk-in linen closets, and dual walk-in closets
- Inviting master bath with marble flooring, marble walk-in shower with two heads, dual vanities and make up desk, jetted tub with marble surrounds, and designer light fixtures
- Three large upstairs bedroom suites with private baths, 2 of them with walk-in closets
- Huge bonus room with walk-in closet and private bath
- Exercise loft at top of stairs
- Wide plank hardwood flooring and designer carpeting
- Designer two tone paint throughout
- Extensive recessed lighting, designer baseboards, and crown molding
- Plantation shutters and designer wood blinds
- 3 zone heating & air conditioning
- Long life tile roof
- Alarm system and fire sprinklers
- Side entrance 3 car garage with epoxy floor and storage closet
- Attractive wrap around front porch
- Custom paver driveway, walkways, and patios
- Koi pond with water feature and decorative bridge
- Large designer fountain
- Fabulous outdoor stone & stainless covered kitchen with built-in BBQ, sink, 2 burner stove, refrigerator, ceiling fan, TV hookup, and large dining area
- Large play area with play structure and rubberized fill
- Ample lawn area, decorative lighting, and automatic sprinklers
- Huge flat .93 Acre lot backs to protected natural habitat
- Quiet pastoral country setting yet close to award winning schools, I-680, The ACE train, shopping, parks, and downtown Pleasanton