Imagine a charming one story on a quiet cul-de-sac in West Pleasanton. Imagine gleaming wide plank hardwood floors and soaring vaulted ceilings. Imagine a new kitchen with cherry cabinets, quartz counters, and subway tile backsplash. Imagine updated baths with custom tile flooring and cherry & quartz vanities. Imagine walking to BART. Welcome Home!
Contact Us for More Information or a Private Showing
Google Street View
Pleasanton | Stoneridge
Conveniently located near the Stoneridge Mall and the intersection of I680 & I580, this quiet neighborhood features homes from 1350 square feet to over 2500 square feet. Stoneridge available homes for sale in this neighborhood were built from 1969 to 1975. Typical lot sizes are in the 7000 sq ft range, with some larger lots in the 1/4 acre plus range. Many of the homes in this development are single story, especially in the original phase, which makes them sought after with buyers looking for single story real estate for sale in Pleasanton.
The original homes for sale in Stoneridge were built by Stoneson Development in 2 phases. There are some homes on Chestnut Way that were built by Estate Homes and another small builder builder.
Lydiksen School is within walking distance, as is Muirwood Park, complete with tennis courts, shaded playground, and a dog park.
Stoneridge School Information:
Here are the designated schools for the Stoneridge neighborhood. Click on the school name to go to the school’s web site.
- Elementary School: Lydiksen Elementary School
- Middle School: Hart Middle School
- High School: Foothill High School
Stoneridge HOA Information:
There is no HOA for this neighborhood.
What Makes Stoneridge Popular:
- Open floor plans
- Located adjacent to 2 community parks (Muirwood Park & Moller Park)
- Walk to Lydiksen Elementary School and Foothill High School
- Excellent commute access to I-580, I-680, and BART at Stoneridge Mall
Photos of Stoneridge
Pleasanton – Small Town Charm in a Major Suburban City
Pleasanton CommunityAs a vibrant suburban city of over 70,000 residents, Pleasanton has managed to retain its small town charm and character. Indeed, its downtown area boasts an impressive array of restaurants, cafes, antique and specialty shops, and boutiques that give Pleasanton that special sense of community. Indeed, residents, locals, and tourists make a habit of visiting downtown Pleasanton, whether to dine, shop at the weekly farmer’s market, enjoy the Friday night Concert in the Park series, relax at the monthly street parties, or attend the various other street fairs and events. Downtown Pleasanton is truly the heart of the community.
But Pleasanton has much more to offer than a quaint downtown. Pleasanton is a bustling city in the fast growing Tri-Valley region. It has Stoneridge Mall, a major regional shopping mall featuring Nordstrom’s, Macy’s, Penny’s, Sears, and all the major mall retailers, as well as a brand new Cheesecake Factory and P.F. Chang’s restaurant. Pleasanton is also home to Hacienda Business Park , one of the largest business parks in the western United States , with Fortune 500 and regional tenants such as Oracle, AT & T, Robert Half, Sun Microsystems, and more. Pleasanton is home to the Alameda County Fairgrounds, home of the county fair which runs in late June to early July, as well as special events almost every weekend, including The Good Guys classic car show, Home & Garden shows, and Boat shows to name a few. There is also ValleyCare Medical Center, a major medical center, as well as a Kaiser Permanente Clinic.
Pleasanton California boasts some of the best public schools in the Bay Area, as well as two highly regarded high schools in Foothill High and Amador Valley High. Equally as impressive are the numerous parks that populate the city. The crown jewel is the Pleasanton Sports Park, which contains over 28 youth and adult sports fields. It is a hub of activity, with games & tournaments ongoing on a regular basis.
In terms of housing, Pleasanton offers a wide range of options, from condos and townhouse developments at the lower end of the spectrum, to mid range tract homes in well-kept neighborhoods, to an impressive array of higher end and luxury home developments. Indeed, the luxury home neighborhoods in Pleasanton are highly regarded and much sought after, including Golden Eagle Estates in the West Pleasanton hills to Ruby Hill, a gated golf community and private country club in the wine growing region on the Eastern edge of Pleasanton. There are many housing options available for every budget. And housing has been an excellent investment in Pleasanton historically, with steady appreciation and strong demand.
While it offers all of the modern conveniences and amenities you would hope to find in a large suburban city, Pleasanton retains its small town charm and character. No wonder Pleasanton is one of the most desirable cities to live in the Bay Area
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1560 sq ft (per public records)
- 7875 sq ft lot (.18 acres)
- Built in 1970
- Premium court location in West Pleasanton
- Bright, open living room with gleaming hardwood floors, soaring vaulted ceilings, and floor to ceiling windows overlooking yard
- Sunny dining area off living room with updated fixtures, gleaming hardwood floors, and floor to ceiling windows
- Remodeled state of the art kitchen with cherry cabinets, quartz counters, subway tile backsplash, all stainless steel appliances including new Whirlpool oven & electric range, new Whirlpool dishwasher, Samsung microwave hood, stainless steel sink, designer faucet, & gleaming hardwood floors
- Spacious family room off kitchen with brick wood burning fireplace, sliding door to side yard, and gleaming hardwood floors
- Large master bedroom with sliding door to the backyard, sliding plantation window shutters, gleaming hardwood floors, and walk-in closet plus additional closet
- Remodeled master bath with new quartz counters, cherry cabinets, tile floor, dramatic framed mirror, designer light fixture, and step in shower
- Three secondary bedrooms with gleaming hardwood floors and plantation window shutters
- Remodeled hall bathroom with new quartz counters, cherry cabinets, tile floor, dramatic framed mirror, designer light fixture, and shower over tub
- Large, private yard with extensive patio area for entertaining, raised planter bed and generous side yard space
- Other updates throughout the house include designer two-tone paint, wide baseboards, new six panel wood interior doors with new fixtures, new window coverings in kitchen and family room, and updated landscaping.
- Walk to award winning schools, Stoneridge Mall, and multiple parks
- Excellent commute access to I-680 & I-580 and walking distance to BART
Charming remodeled single story on a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of West Pleasanton. 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, gleaming wide plank hardwood floors throughout, soaring vaulted ceilings, remodeled state of the art kitchen with cherry cabinets, quartz counters, and stainless appliances, new interior doors, new fixtures, updated baths with custom tile floors and new cherry/quartz vanities, open floor plan built for modern living, spacious master with walk-in closet, and large private yard. Walk to BART, parks, schools, and shopping! Easy commute access to I-580 & I-680.