Imagine custom tile flooring and designer carpeting throughout. Imagine soaring vaulted ceilings bathed in light. Imagine a gourmet granite & stainless kitchen. Imagine a spacious family room off the kitchen with cozy fireplace. Imagine an expansive master suite with retreat and walk-in closet. Imagine a large private yard on a quiet cul-de-sac with water feature. Welcome Home!
Contact Us for More Information or a Private Showing
Google Street View
Pleasanton | Oak Hill
Oak Hill consists of well appointed 3, 4, & 5 bedroom single family homes in the Foothill Road area of Pleasanton. These zero lot line Oak Hill available homes for sale range from just over 1300 square feet to over 2500 square feet. They were built between 1970 – 1980 by Falander Homes. It is one of the earliest zero lot line developments in the area, which provides a spacious feel to the lots,. The lots average about 6000 sq ft.
There are single story, two story, and tri-level floor plans. The neighborhood is adjacent to Foothill High School, and features a park/greenbelt, as well as a community pool and cabana club (the newer phase is not a part of the Homeowner’s Association), making Oak Hill popular with buyers of homes for sale in Pleasanton.
Oak Hill School Information:
Here are the designated schools for the Oak Hill neighborhood. Click on the school name to go to the school’s web site.
- Elementary School: Lydiksen Elementary School
- Middle School: Hart Middle School
- High School: Foothill High School
Oak Hill HOA Information:
There is an HOA for part of the development, and includes a community pool and cabana club.
Why Buyers Like Oak Hill:
- Great Community amenities including pool and cabana
- Greenbelt/park runs throughout the neighborhood
- Walk to Foothill High School and Lydiksen Elementary School
- Great commute access to I-580, I-680, and BART
Floor Plans for Oak Hill
Photos of Oak Hill
Pleasanton – Small Town Charm in a Major Suburban City
Pleasanton CommunityAs a vibrant suburban city of over 70,000 residents, Pleasanton has managed to retain its small town charm and character. Indeed, its downtown area boasts an impressive array of restaurants, cafes, antique and specialty shops, and boutiques that give Pleasanton that special sense of community. Indeed, residents, locals, and tourists make a habit of visiting downtown Pleasanton, whether to dine, shop at the weekly farmer’s market, enjoy the Friday night Concert in the Park series, relax at the monthly street parties, or attend the various other street fairs and events. Downtown Pleasanton is truly the heart of the community.
But Pleasanton has much more to offer than a quaint downtown. Pleasanton is a bustling city in the fast growing Tri-Valley region. It has Stoneridge Mall, a major regional shopping mall featuring Nordstrom’s, Macy’s, Penny’s, Sears, and all the major mall retailers, as well as a brand new Cheesecake Factory and P.F. Chang’s restaurant. Pleasanton is also home to Hacienda Business Park , one of the largest business parks in the western United States , with Fortune 500 and regional tenants such as Oracle, AT & T, Robert Half, Sun Microsystems, and more. Pleasanton is home to the Alameda County Fairgrounds, home of the county fair which runs in late June to early July, as well as special events almost every weekend, including The Good Guys classic car show, Home & Garden shows, and Boat shows to name a few. There is also ValleyCare Medical Center, a major medical center, as well as a Kaiser Permanente Clinic.
Pleasanton California boasts some of the best public schools in the Bay Area, as well as two highly regarded high schools in Foothill High and Amador Valley High. Equally as impressive are the numerous parks that populate the city. The crown jewel is the Pleasanton Sports Park, which contains over 28 youth and adult sports fields. It is a hub of activity, with games & tournaments ongoing on a regular basis.
In terms of housing, Pleasanton offers a wide range of options, from condos and townhouse developments at the lower end of the spectrum, to mid range tract homes in well-kept neighborhoods, to an impressive array of higher end and luxury home developments. Indeed, the luxury home neighborhoods in Pleasanton are highly regarded and much sought after, including Golden Eagle Estates in the West Pleasanton hills to Ruby Hill, a gated golf community and private country club in the wine growing region on the Eastern edge of Pleasanton. There are many housing options available for every budget. And housing has been an excellent investment in Pleasanton historically, with steady appreciation and strong demand.
While it offers all of the modern conveniences and amenities you would hope to find in a large suburban city, Pleasanton retains its small town charm and character. No wonder Pleasanton is one of the most desirable cities to live in the Bay Area.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2337 sq ft (per public records)
- 6,300 sq ft lot (.14 Acres)
- Bright entry with tile floors and new designer light fixture
- Elegant living room with new carpet, vaulted ceiling, and sliding door to back yard
- Spacious dining room designer light fixture and new carpet
- Sunny kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel gas range with oven, stainless steel dishwasher, and stainless steel sink & faucet.
- Spacious breakfast nook with new designer light fixture and sliding door to covered patio
- Large family room with brick fireplace & hearth, laminate wood floors, and sliding door to rear patio
- One bedroom downstairs with laminate floors and large closet
- Updated downstairs bath with new designer vanity, counters, faucets, light fixture & mirror and tile floors with tile step in shower
- Inside laundry room large storage closet
- Spacious master bedroom with sitting area, new carpet and large walk in closet. Step up master bath with new dual vanities, counters, faucets, mirrors, & light fixtures, and tile step in shower
- Functional hall bath updated with new designer vanity, counters, faucets, light fixture & mirror, tile floors, and shower over tub
- Two large secondary bedrooms upstairs with new carpet, new blinds & large closets
- Linen storage cabinets on upper landing
- Two car attached garage with storage
- Large private lot with two aggregate patios, water feature, wisteria covered overhang, and lawn area
- New furnace and A/C unit
- Freshly painted inside and out and new window coverings throughout
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Walk to award winning elementary, middle, and high school
- Close to shopping and parks
- Easy commute access to I 580, I 680, and BART
Charming 4 BR, 3 BTH home in the heart of West Pleasanton. Custom tile entry, new designer carpeting & two tone paint, soaring vaulted ceilings, elegant formal living room, large formal dining room with designer fixture, open granite & stainless kitchen, spacious family room with cozy fireplace, bedroom and full bath off family room, luxurious oversized master suite with retreat area and walk-in closet, upgraded master bath with quartz vanities & custom tile flooring, and functional hall bath with quartz vanities and custom tile flooring. Inside laundry, 2 car garage, and large sunny yard with ample lawn area and water feature. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac walking distance to award winning schools, parks, and more. Easy commute access to BART, I-580, and I-680. Welcome Home!