Beautifully Updated Single Story with Sunroom & Enchanting Private Yard
Imagine a charming one story in the hills of Castro Valley. Imagine a remodeled kitchen with banquet style dining area for entertaining. Imagine an inviting formal living and dining rooms. Imagine enjoying your own expansive .28 acre private yard backing to a scenic canyon. Imagine enjoying the private yard from your own patio with peaceful waterfall feature. Welcome Home!
Contact Us for More Information or a Private Showing
Google Street View
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- 1,891 sq ft + 500 sq ft bonus sunroom
- 12,240 sq ft lot (.28 Acres)
- Built in 1973
- Updates throughout including designer paint and new carpet
- Bright, sunny living room with brick wood burning fireplace with gas starter and large windows.
- Cozy dining room with crystal chandelier
- Recently updated gourmet kitchen with maple cabinets, granite counters, tile floor, breakfast bar, and new stainless steel appliances including gas range, microwave, wine cooler, and dishwasher.
- Banquet sized eat-in dining area with designer lighting, tile flooring, and fireplace.
- Laundry room off kitchen with cabinets & ample storage
- Bright family room off kitchen surrounded by windows, skylights and a sliding glass door that leads to parklike backyard.
- Inviting master suite with new carpet, mirrored closet doors, sliding glass door to rear yard, ceiling fan and master bath includes large vanity, & custom walk in tile shower.
- Secondary bedrooms feature new carpet, one with a sliding door to side yard and two have mirrored closet doors & designer light fixtures with fans
- Hall Bath has large vanity and shower over tub with glass enclosure
- Large double closet in entry and linen closet in hallway
- Premium, peaceful yard backs to open space and feels like a private park, features concrete patio area, large grass area, established fruit trees, waterfall and pond, & storage shed.
- 2 car garage with built in storage cabinets
- Recently updated exterior paint and new landscaping in front yard
- Additional features include central air & heat
**** square footage per county records does not reflect permitted 500sqft sun room
Charming 4 bedroom, 2 bath single story home with gleaming refinished hardwood floors, brick fireplaces, remodeled kitchen with expanded banquet sized dining area, huge bonus sun room, inviting living & dining rooms, enchanting private .28 Acre flat lot with huge lawn area that backs to scenic canyon. Call Stacy Gilbert to view this home at (925) 487-4883