Imagine a beautiful updated home in a premium location. Imagine a state of the art entertaining kitchen with two breakfast bars. Imagine a luxurious master suite with fireplace & walk-in closet. Imagine an open floor plan designed for modern living. Imagine a private rear yard with spa and covered patio. Imagine relaxing on the front porch after a long day. Imagine walking to award winning schools, downtown, parks, and shopping. Welcome Home!
Rare Westside Danville single story home in fabulous location close to everything, and is updated throughout for modern living! Elegant formal living room with wood burning brick fireplace, hardwood throughout the living area and secondary bedrooms, gourmet, updated kitchen with white cabinets & granite counters, custom tile flooring, and two breakfast bars. Kitchen opens to a large family room and dining area. Functional full bath and laundry room are conveniently located near living area. The luxurious master bedroom is the perfect retreat, with a two-way fireplace, French doors to the rear yard and an updated master bath featuring a jetted soaking tub, separate shower, large walk-in closet, and custom tile finishes. It also features 3 large secondary bedrooms and a functional hall bath with updated vanity and step in shower. Other designer features include wood shutters in living & family rooms, wood blinds, designer ceiling fans/fixtures in all bedrooms and living areas, fresh paint throughout, recessed lights, designer baseboards, tube light in family room area, skylight and carpet in master bedroom.
The inviting front porch is a perfect place to relax with family and friends, and the private rear yard features a covered, stamped concrete patio, ample lawn area, garden area, separate brick patio with spa, and side yard access. There is a 3-car garage for all of your parking and storage needs. And the fabulous location is close to everything! Walk to award winning schools, parks, shopping, and open space. Easy commute access to I-680 and more! Welcome home!
Contact Us for More Information or a Private Showing
· 4 Bedrooms
· 3 Full Bathrooms
· 2274 sq ft
· 10,019 sq ft lot (.23 Acres)
· Built in 1954
· Cozy and comfortable living room with brick fireplace, mantle, wood shutters, ceiling fan, hardwood floors & vaulted, exposed beam ceiling
· Expansive, entertainer’s kitchen with painted oak cabinets, granite counters, tile backsplash, custom tile flooring, stainless steel appliances including gas stove, double oven, microwave and dishwasher, two breakfast bars, and double sink with designer faucet.
· Sunny family room with sliding glass doors to rear patio, hardwood floors, and views to backyard
· Private, grand master suite separate from additional bedrooms with two-sided fireplace, entertainment niche, skylight, French doors to rear yard, huge walk-in closet, luxurious master bath
with granite counters, custom tile floor, jetted soaking tub, and custom tile step-in shower.
· Three secondary bedrooms with hardwood flooring, designer light fixtures with ceiling fans, and wood shutters or blinds on windows.
· Full hall bath near bedrooms updated with step in shower and solid surface vanity.
· Third full bathroom located near living area with solid surface vanity and shower over tub.
· Large 3 car garage
· Oversized laundry room with tile floors and built in cabinetry
· Newly landscaped front yard, custom stamped concrete driveway and entry, and side yard access.
· Large backyard with concrete covered patio, spa with brick patio, established trees, and garden area.
· Obvious pride of ownership in entire neighborhood
· Additional features include tube light in living area, new roof, newer windows, and fresh paint throughout.