A Diamond in the Rough!
Incredible opportunity to create your own amazing home in Pleasanton Meadows! Charming 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath home is ready for your upgrades & designer touches. Soaring vaulted ceilings, formal living & dining rooms, sunny kitchen with island, tri-level floor plan, and premium location close to everything! Welcome Home!
Contact Us for More Information or a Private Showing
Google Street View
Pleasanton | Fairlands and Pleasanton Meadows
Pleasanton | Fairlands and Pleasanton Meadows Area Available Homes for Sale
The Fairlands/Pleasanton Meadows Area is actually comprised of 3 different developments: Pleasanton Meadows, Fairlands Terrace, and Pheasant Crossing.
Pleasanton Meadows was built by Rouseau Development between 1968 and 1975, and is known for its generous floorplans, abundance of cul-de-sacs, a community pool & cabana, and a greenbelt that runs through the neighborhood and connects with Fairlands Elementary School. The homes for sale in Pleasanton Meadows range in size from 1300 sq ft to almost 2500 sq ft, on lots that typically range from 6000 sq ft to 9000 sq ft. Most homes have 2 car garages, but there are 3 car garages on some homes.
Fairlands Terrace and Pheasant Crossing were built by Dietz Crane and Castle Construction respectively. Built in the early to late 1980’s, they are both similar in age and style, although many of the homes for sale in Pheasant Crossing feature a Tudor style exterior.
The Fairlands and Pleasanton Meadows Area available homes for sale range from 1500 to almost 2500 sq ft, with 3 to 5 bedroom floor plans on lots ranging from 6000 to 8000 sq ft or more. The lots are generally flat. Most of these homes have a 2 car garage, although there are some 3 car garages on occasion.
All of these neighborhoods are close to Fairlands Elementary School, and some streets feature a greenbelt that allows access to the school without using city streets. They are also close to Meadows Park, a large neighborhood Park at the end of W. Las Positas Blvd. In addition to great access to the neighborhood elementary school, both neighborhoods have excellent accessability to I-580 and BART, making this popular Pleasanton CA real estate neighborhood.
Fairlands Pleasanton/ Meadows School Information:
Here are the designated schools for the Fairlands and Pleasanton Meadows neighborhoods. Click on the school name to go to the school’s web site.
- Elementary School: Fairlands Elementary
- Middle School: Hart Middle School
- High School: Amador Valley High School or Foothill High School (your choice)
Fairlands & Pleasanton Meadows HOA Information:
Pleasanton Meadows has a homeowner’s Assocation, and includes a pool, cabana, and greenbelt with play grounds that run throughout the development. Fairlands Terrace and Pheasant Crossing do not have HOA’s
Fairlands/Pleasanton Meadows Area is Popular Because:
- Fairlands Elementary School located within the development
- Great community pool and cabana Low HOA dues (Pleasanton Meadows only)
- Greenbelt throughout the development connected to the school
- Lots of cul-de-sacs in the development
- Easy access to BART and I-580
Floor Plans for Fairlands & Pleasanton Meadows Area
Photos of Fairlands & Pleasanton Meadows Area
Pleasanton – Small Town Charm in a Major Suburban City
Pleasanton CommunityAs a vibrant suburban city of over 70,000 residents, Pleasanton has managed to retain its small town charm and character. Indeed, its downtown area boasts an impressive array of restaurants, cafes, antique and specialty shops, and boutiques that give Pleasanton that special sense of community. Indeed, residents, locals, and tourists make a habit of visiting downtown Pleasanton, whether to dine, shop at the weekly farmer’s market, enjoy the Friday night Concert in the Park series, relax at the monthly street parties, or attend the various other street fairs and events. Downtown Pleasanton is truly the heart of the community.
But Pleasanton has much more to offer than a quaint downtown. Pleasanton is a bustling city in the fast growing Tri-Valley region. It has Stoneridge Mall, a major regional shopping mall featuring Nordstrom’s, Macy’s, Penny’s, Sears, and all the major mall retailers, as well as a brand new Cheesecake Factory and P.F. Chang’s restaurant. Pleasanton is also home to Hacienda Business Park , one of the largest business parks in the western United States , with Fortune 500 and regional tenants such as Oracle, AT & T, Robert Half, Sun Microsystems, and more. Pleasanton is home to the Alameda County Fairgrounds, home of the county fair which runs in late June to early July, as well as special events almost every weekend, including The Good Guys classic car show, Home & Garden shows, and Boat shows to name a few. There is also ValleyCare Medical Center, a major medical center, as well as a Kaiser Permanente Clinic.
Pleasanton California boasts some of the best public schools in the Bay Area, as well as two highly regarded high schools in Foothill High and Amador Valley High. Equally as impressive are the numerous parks that populate the city. The crown jewel is the Pleasanton Sports Park, which contains over 28 youth and adult sports fields. It is a hub of activity, with games & tournaments ongoing on a regular basis.
In terms of housing, Pleasanton offers a wide range of options, from condos and townhouse developments at the lower end of the spectrum, to mid range tract homes in well-kept neighborhoods, to an impressive array of higher end and luxury home developments. Indeed, the luxury home neighborhoods in Pleasanton are highly regarded and much sought after, including Golden Eagle Estates in the West Pleasanton hills to Ruby Hill, a gated golf community and private country club in the wine growing region on the Eastern edge of Pleasanton. There are many housing options available for every budget. And housing has been an excellent investment in Pleasanton historically, with steady appreciation and strong demand.
While it offers all of the modern conveniences and amenities you would hope to find in a large suburban city, Pleasanton retains its small town charm and character. No wonder Pleasanton is one of the most desirable cities to live in the Bay Area.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Full Bathrooms
- Approx 1941 sq ft (per public records)
- 6,368 sq ft lot (.15 Acres)
- Built in 1968
- Incredible opportunity to create your own amazing home
- Private courtyard at front entry with aggregate & brick patio
- Inviting entry with vaulted ceiling and hardwood floors
- Spacious living room with vaulted ceiling
- Sunny dining room with vaulted ceiling and designer chandelier
- Cozy kitchen with center island with breakfast bar engineered hardwood floors, solid surface counter, double sink, GE oven, GE electric stove, & Maytag dishwasher
- Generous family room with brick fireplace, wet bar area, and slider to back yard
- One bedroom downstairs with mirrored closet doors
- Full bath downstairs with step in tile shower and laminate floors
- Indoor laundry area with storage cabinets
- Master suite with vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet plus additional closet with mirrored doors, with large master bath with step in tile shower
- Two additional upstairs bedrooms with mirrored closet doors
- Full hall bath upstairs with shower over tub, tile floor and extra cabinets
- Large linen closet on upstairs landing
- Two car garage workbench
- Private yard with numerous fruit trees, large covered deck with overhang
- Flagstone patio, additional patio area off grass, mature trees, ample lawn area, & side yard access
- HOA includes membership to Pleasanton Meadows pool & Tennis courts – $375 annually
- Walk to award winning schools Fairlands Elementary school, greenbelt, and shopping
- Excellent commute access to I-680, I-580, and BART
Why pay for someone else’s upgrades? This charming Pleasanton Meadows home is ready for your own designer touches. It features 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, dramatic vaulted ceilings, elegant formal living room, spacious formal dining room, large kitchen with center island, spacious family room with brick fireplace and wet bar, downstairs bedroom, full bath downstairs, and inside laundry area. Upstairs is a dramatic master bedroom with vaulted ceilings and ample closet space. The master bath has a large vanity area and step in tile shower. There are also 2 large additional bedrooms and a functional hall bath, and a 2 car attached garage
The large private yard features a large redwood deck & overhang plus fruit trees… great for entertaining. It is walking distance to award winning schools, parks, and shopping. It features convenient commute access to I580, I680, and BART. This unique property is perfect for the savvy buyer who wants to create their own amazing home. Welcome Home! Call Doug Buenz to view this home at (925) 621-0680