A Diamond in the Rough!
Incredible opportunity to create your own amazing home in Castro Valley! Charming 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath home is ready for your upgrades & designer touches. Formal living, sunny kitchen with breakfast bar & eat-in dining area, family room, sun room, and central location close to everything! Welcome Home!
Contact Us for More Information or a Private Showing
Google Street View
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- Approx 1468 sq ft (per public records)
- 5,292 sq ft lot (.12 Acres)
- Built in 1958
- Incredible opportunity to create your own amazing home
- Cozy covered front porch with brick accents
- Marble tile entry opens to spacious living room with brick fireplace
- Large kitchen with breakfast bar, tile counters, 4 burner range, oven, dishwasher, & large picture window
- Dining room off kitchen with ceiling light & linoleum floor
- Family room with wood paneling and sliding door to sunroom
- Large sunroom with brick fireplace and built in barbeque grill
- Master suite with ceiling lighting, mirrored closet doors, functional master bath with step in tile shower & skylight
- Two additional bedrooms with mirrored closet doors & ceiling lighting
- Full hall bath with tub, tile floor & counters, and skylight
- Linen closet and storage closet in hallway
- Two car garage with storage cabinets and overhead storage area
- Laundry hook-ups and sink in garage
- Private yard with trees and pathway
- Walk to schools, parks, & shopping
- Excellent commute access to I-580 and BART
Why pay for someone else’s upgrades? This charming Castro Valley home is ready for your own designer touches. It features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, desirable single story floor plan, cozy covered porch, formal living room with brick fireplace, large kitchen with breakfast bar and eat-in dining area, spacious family room, large sunroom with fireplace and built in BBQ. Inviting master bedroom with mirrored closet doors and master bath with step in shower. There are also 2 additional bedrooms, a functional hall bath, linen and coat closets in the hallway, and a 2 car attached garage with laundry hook-ups, sink, storage closets, and overhead storage.
The private yard features an aggregate patio off the sunroom and established trees. It is walking distance to Castro Valley schools, parks, and shopping. Convenient commute access to I-580 and BART. This unique property is perfect for the savvy buyer who wants to create their own amazing home. Welcome Home! Call Doug Buenz to view this home at (925) 621-0680.