Completely remodeled Pleasanton Meadows single story home. 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1701 sq ft, 6800 sq ft lot (.15 acres). Kitchen and bathrooms just remodeled plus all new carpet, flooring and paint inside plus sparkling pool in the yard. More details coming soon!
Contact Us for More Information or a Private Showing
Google Street View
Pleasanton | Fairlands and Pleasanton Meadows Area Available Homes for Sale
The Fairlands/Pleasanton Meadows Area is actually comprised of 3 different developments: Pleasanton Meadows, Fairlands Terrace, and Pheasant Crossing.
Pleasanton Meadows was built by Rouseau Development between 1968 and 1975, and is known for its generous floorplans, abundance of cul-de-sacs, a community pool & cabana, and a greenbelt that runs through the neighborhood and connects with Fairlands Elementary School. The homes for sale in Pleasanton Meadows range in size from 1300 sq ft to almost 2500 sq ft, on lots that typically range from 6000 sq ft to 9000 sq ft. Most homes have 2 car garages, but there are 3 car garages on some homes.
Fairlands Terrace and Pheasant Crossing were built by Dietz Crane and Castle Construction respectively. Built in the early to late 1980’s, they are both similar in age and style, although many of the homes for sale in Pheasant Crossing feature a Tudor style exterior.
The Fairlands and Pleasanton Meadows Area available homes for sale range from 1500 to almost 2500 sq ft, with 3 to 5 bedroom floor plans on lots ranging from 6000 to 8000 sq ft or more. The lots are generally flat. Most of these homes have a 2 car garage, although there are some 3 car garages on occasion.
All of these neighborhoods are close to Fairlands Elementary School, and some streets feature a greenbelt that allows access to the school without using city streets. They are also close to Meadows Park, a large neighborhood Park at the end of W. Las Positas Blvd. In addition to great access to the neighborhood elementary school, both neighborhoods have excellent accessability to I-580 and BART, making this popular Pleasanton CA real estate neighborhood.
Fairlands Pleasanton/ Meadows School Information:
Here are the designated schools for the Fairlands and Pleasanton Meadows neighborhoods. Click on the school name to go to the school’s web site.
- Elementary School: Fairlands Elementary
- Middle School: Hart Middle School
- High School: Amador Valley High School or Foothill High School (your choice)
Fairlands & Pleasanton Meadows HOA Information:
Pleasanton Meadows has a homeowner’s Assocation, and includes a pool, cabana, and greenbelt with play grounds that run throughout the development. Fairlands Terrace and Pheasant Crossing do not have HOA’s
Fairlands/Pleasanton Meadows Area is Popular Because:
- Fairlands Elementary School located within the development
- Great community pool and cabana Low HOA dues (Pleasanton Meadows only)
- Greenbelt throughout the development connected to the school
- Lots of cul-de-sacs in the development
- Easy access to BART and I-580
Pleasanton – Small Town Charm in a Major Suburban City
Pleasanton CommunityAs a vibrant suburban city of over 70,000 residents, Pleasanton has managed to retain its small town charm and character. Indeed, its downtown area boasts an impressive array of restaurants, cafes, antique and specialty shops, and boutiques that give Pleasanton that special sense of community. Indeed, residents, locals, and tourists make a habit of visiting downtown Pleasanton, whether to dine, shop at the weekly farmer’s market, enjoy the Friday night Concert in the Park series, relax at the monthly street parties, or attend the various other street fairs and events. Downtown Pleasanton is truly the heart of the community.
But Pleasanton has much more to offer than a quaint downtown. Pleasanton is a bustling city in the fast growing Tri-Valley region. It has Stoneridge Mall, a major regional shopping mall featuring Nordstrom’s, Macy’s, Penny’s, Sears, and all the major mall retailers, as well as a brand new Cheesecake Factory and P.F. Chang’s restaurant. Pleasanton is also home to Hacienda Business Park , one of the largest business parks in the western United States , with Fortune 500 and regional tenants such as Oracle, AT & T, Robert Half, Sun Microsystems, and more. Pleasanton is home to the Alameda County Fairgrounds, home of the county fair which runs in late June to early July, as well as special events almost every weekend, including The Good Guys classic car show, Home & Garden shows, and Boat shows to name a few. There is also ValleyCare Medical Center, a major medical center, as well as a Kaiser Permanente Clinic.
Pleasanton California boasts some of the best public schools in the Bay Area, as well as two highly regarded high schools in Foothill High and Amador Valley High. Equally as impressive are the numerous parks that populate the city. The crown jewel is the Pleasanton Sports Park, which contains over 28 youth and adult sports fields. It is a hub of activity, with games & tournaments ongoing on a regular basis.
In terms of housing, Pleasanton offers a wide range of options, from condos and townhouse developments at the lower end of the spectrum, to mid range tract homes in well-kept neighborhoods, to an impressive array of higher end and luxury home developments. Indeed, the luxury home neighborhoods in Pleasanton are highly regarded and much sought after, including Golden Eagle Estates in the West Pleasanton hills to Ruby Hill, a gated golf community and private country club in the wine growing region on the Eastern edge of Pleasanton. There are many housing options available for every budget. And housing has been an excellent investment in Pleasanton historically, with steady appreciation and strong demand.
While it offers all of the modern conveniences and amenities you would hope to find in a large suburban city, Pleasanton retains its small town charm and character. No wonder Pleasanton is one of the most desirable cities to live in the Bay Area.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- 1,701 sq ft
- 6,800 sq ft (.15 Acres)
- Built in 1968
- Updates include two-tone designer paint, new wood flooring, custom six-inch baseboards, and new lighting throughout.
- Bright, sunny living room with hardwood floors, new paint, and large picture window.
- Open dining area with custom butler’s buffet with quartz counter top and soft-closing drawers.
- New gourmet kitchen with white shaker cabinets, quartz countertops, designer glass backsplash, soft-closing drawers, elegant nickel hardware, new stainless steel appliances, and window overlooking backyard.
- Bright and open family room off kitchen with vaulted ceilings, new recessed lighting, wood-burning fireplace, and a new sliding glass door.
- Inviting master suite with new wood flooring, large closet and remodeled master bath includes, new tile flooring, new vanity with quartz countertop, new mirrors, new designer lighting fixtures, and new custom walk-in tile shower and glass enclosure.
- Secondary bedrooms feature wood flooring and designer light fixtures.
- Remodeled hall bath includes new tile flooring, large vanity with new quartz countertop, new white cabinets, and new custom tile shower over tub with glass enclosure.
- Open and spacious entry features large double closet and new designer lights
- Private backyard with concrete patio area, large grass area, established fruit trees, sparkling pool, & storage shed.
- 2 car garage with new garage door.
- New exterior paint and new landscaping in front and back yards.
- Additional features include central air & heat and lifetime metal roof.
- Award winning Pleasanton Unified School District
- Walk to parks, school, & shopping
- Excellent commute access to I-580 & BART