Doug Buenz – Luxury Homes Specialist
Pleasanton, Ruby Hill, Danville, and Tri-Valley Luxury Home Specialist
Selling or purchasing a luxury home is a specialized endeavor. While the price of the home is higher than a traditional home, so are the complexities of the market place. Understanding value in the luxury home market demands a comprehensive grasp of economic trends, lifestyle factors, construction techniques and materials, and amenities. It is also important to understand what luxury buyers are looking for, how they view the market, and negotiation strategies for this specialized market.
A Track Record of Success in Luxury Home Sales
With a long and distinguished track record in luxury home sales in the Pleasanton, Ruby Hill, Danville, Alamo, & Blackhawk areas, Doug provides unparalleled expertise and powerful tools to maximize his client’s position in the luxury market. Whether you are selling, or buying, or both, you will benefit from Doug’s impressive set of qualifications, skills and tools, including:
- 24 years experience in Tri-Valley real estate experience
- Business Degree in Finance and Economics
- High degree of expertise in negotiation. Teaches negotiation classes to other Realtors
- Completed the Harvard Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School
- Astute follower of and accomplished writer on the local luxury home market
- Excellent grasp of the unique needs and protocols for luxury home buyers and sellers
- In depth knowledge of financing options for luxury buyers
- Unmatched marketing tools and techniques to reach luxury home buyers
- A efficient, seamless approach to the transaction to make the most effective use of your time
- Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, an internationally recognized organization of top luxury home brokers and Realtors
If you are looking for someone to help you with your luxury real estate needs, give me a call or drop me an email. The one thing I promise you is that I care, my team cares, and we will be there to assist you every step of the way.