Doug Buenz – Local Expertise, Global Connections
It’s the digital age. Most buyers today use the internet extensively in their home search. So how do we make your home stand out to home buyers, and cut through the clutter?
I utilize the most comprehensive marketing system available today. We strategically employ the most powerful online marketing platform available, and supplement it with highly impactful offline marketing. Our unique marketing platform is designed for one purpose… to help your home stand out in the market, and create and cultivate demand for your home
Your Home Has a Story. Our Job is to Tell it to the World in a Compelling Manner
Our unique marketing approach sets your home apart. Most real estate marketing is focused on the features of the home. “4 Bedroom, 3 Bath Home in Model Condition, blah blah blah.” Instead, we focus on The Story of your home… what makes it unique, what it’s like to live there, what feeling the buyer gets when touring your home. Our media team creates beautiful marketing to tell the unique story of your home, with vibrant architectural-grade photography, high definition video, and rich compelling text, all designed to capture the imagination of buyers and entice them to view your home. The difference is subtle yet important.
Our Marketing Plan
Our marketing plan is designed to get you the Highest Possible Price. Leveraging the power of traditional, online, and social media marketing, combined with expert property preparation and state of the art media, we are able to consistently achieve outstanding results for our clients. Our marketing plan includes the following:
Property Preparation & Enhancement
We use our expertise along with our stager/designer to help you prepare your home and maximize its appeal. We do a complete property assessment, and make recommendations on action items and enhancements you should consider to get the highest possible price in today’s market.
Offline & Traditional Marketing
We employ powerful traditional marketing strategies to promote your home, including extensive targeted direct mail, local print advertising, open house events, door knocking, and more. These “old school” techniques are still an important part of our marketing efforts
Online Marketing – Leveraging the Power of the Internet
Buyers today use the internet to search. In fact, statistics show that over 90% of home buyers utilize the internet to find homes. As a result, we offer the most robust online marketing platform available in the area. Here are just a few of the many sites we use in our marketing efforts:
- Custom Web Site. This is the centerpiece of our marketing platform. Our media team creates a beautiful, elegant web site that captures the imagination of potential buyers in a rich, compelling way. All of our marketing is directed to your custom web site, where buyers can explore your home in a vibrant, impactful manner. Here is an example of my custom web sites for luxury homes:
- Custom video of your home. Captures your home in a unique way that amplifies the emotional appeal of your home
- Brochures. Elegant, beautiful full color brochures that showcase your home to potential buyers
- Specialized Networking. Targeted social and VIP events to introduce your home to potential buyers and create word of mouth marketing
- Luxury Web Sites. In addition to the web sites above, your home will be featured on our family of luxury web sites, including:
- National and International marketing – Sotheby’s offers exclusive, world-class exposure to national and international markets through their network of offices worldwide. No one can match our national and international exposure
Social Media “Buzz” Marketing
The newest channel to emerge recently is Social Media, where we strategically utilize our impressive social media reach to create “buzz” or word of mouth marketing, including The 680 Blog, Facebook. LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest. With our robust efforts in social media, we expose your home in unique ways to a broader audience than traditional marketing will reach
We leverage the power of our contacts to market your home in a personal way to the movers and shakers of local and regional real estate. We work tirelessly on building strong relationships with all of the top brokers, many of whom are good friends. We have an excellent reputation for professionalism in the industry. Other brokers seek out our listings because they know us, know what we stand for, and know that it will be a pleasant experience. Our focus on building strong relationships gives your home an advantage in the marketplace
Our Platinum Package for Luxury Homes
Our Platinum Marketing Package is tailored to the unique needs of our luxury home clients. In addition to our normal marketing plan, we employ specialized custom marketing designed to reach discriminating buyers locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally. It is designed to expose potential buyers to The Story of your home… the unique architectural, locational, and lifestyle elements of your home that appeal to buyers on an emotional level
* RubyHillFineHomes.com, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Architectural Digest, Bloomberg, Financial Times, Sotheby’s.com, Dwell, and more
Sotheby’s International Realty
Sotheby’s is the most trusted brand for national and international Luxury Home Marketing. Our powerful global reach gives your home exposure to home buyers around the corner and around the world.
The Bottom Line to You
I sell my listings for almost 3% more and almost twice as fast as other agents. This means less stress, and potentially an additional $20,000 – $50,000 to you
To learn more about my marketing and how I can help you get the highest possible price call me today at (925) 621-0680 or email me at Doug@680homes.com